35 / birthday

xxxv | thirty-five
enjoy . .
*+:。.。.。.。.。.。.。.

(ive been terribly unmotivated [and distracted w preparation of my new book] so, sorry if this is crap)

"GOD..." KIKUCHI TURNED around in their bed for, what felt like, the 100th time in that singular hour. "just shut up..."

their brain was going a mile a minute as they laid uncomfortably in their bed. they silence from before had began to tear at their mind, almost eating them alive. kikuchi couldn't bare it. in hopes of ending the destructive thoughts, they opened the door for raio, who now sat amply beside their figure. he had his small tablet in his lap, watching whatever entertained kids these days.

but it wasn't enough. they couldn't stop thinking of their parents. they words they said. how disgusting they felt. where was shiori. did their parents have them? were they hurting her, just like they hurt them? it's all their fault. all their fault. their fault.

"ichika, sweetheart." their dry eyes looked up to their uncle standing by the doorframe. "doing alright? are you going to class today?"

they blankly looked to the man, drifting away as they started to feel uncomfortable. everything felt uncomfortable to them as of recently. "i'm scared."

their uncle hummed, "i know you may be. but its been days, ichi. they won't follow you to school, i'm sure of it."

kikuchi rolled over, their back facing their uncle. they couldn't bare to see the worried look in his eyes. they wanted to puke. "maybe another day."

"... alright. i'll be making breakfast. and, happy birthday." he shut the door as he left.

kikuchi harshly rubbed at the exterior part of their hand. there may be scars left, but the memories of the pain still lied fresh in their memories. disregarding the tears that bled into their pillow, they clamped their eyes and mouth tightly. 'i hate it here... i hate myself... they all hate me..'

"ichi," a small hand was placed on their head. "no cry... love you, ichi..."

"mnn.." soft sobs shook their body as they leaned into raio's small body, taking in the small warmth the little boy gave.

• ——— •

anyone in a 50-mile radius of saiki could tell that something was wrong. his face was unchanging, and his behavior was rather normal. however, the aura he gave off was terrifying. everyone in his class shivered at the menacing feeling he gave. even nendou, kaidou, and kuboyasu, the normal nuisances, were nervous to approach him.

'good grief,' the pinkette boredly tapped his fingers on his desk, occasionally checking his phone. he was having lunch in the classroom this time, with all of his "friends." 'maybe i should just travel to the end of the day...'