20.

August 25, 2041

SINGER BILLIE EILISH (AGE 39) COULD BE SEEN HAND IN HAND WITH VIOLET THE MODEL (AGE 40) AS BILLIES DAUGHTER (IRIS STILLMAN) CAN SLIGHTLY BE SEEN WRAPPED AROUND THE ARMS OF HER MOTHER.

COULD THE TWO BE A THING AFTER YEARS OF KNOWING EACH OTHER AND THE DEATH OF DEVON STILLMAN?

"Do you want me to do something about it?" Violet questioned me read all the upcoming articles and the internet went crazy about much we've been together since devon died. We were always together when he was alive so I didn't get the big deal.

"No."

"Are you sure Billie?"

"I don't care about what they think anymore. Plus I'm thinking of retiring and focusing on you and my daughter. I want to cherish the time we have together." I said as I held Iris closely to my chest not even wanting to think of the future.

"I was thinking of retiring too..I actually wanted to talk about something with you." She said putting her phone away and pulling me and Iris in her embrace.

I knew whatever she was gonna tell me was something she thinking about for a while.

"You don't know him well but my manager Zahn has been wanting a child.. and he's been my best friend for more years than I could look back on and I also been wanting a child of my own ever since I met Iris. I never thought id want one but she changed my own view on those demons." She said causing me to laugh but she continued to talk.

"I'm telling you this Billie cause I really want to be with you while I have this child and I want you to be a second mother to them."

"You know ill support anything you do but why him? Will you two have sex?" I asked trying to not seem as I was disgusted or upset. Cause I wasn't.

"He's gay..and we thought it would be a good idea if she actually had a mother and father figure even if we aren't together, she'll still have a loving family due to how great of a friendship me and Zahn have..and she'll have you and Iris to also call her family. And of course, we have to have sex Billie but it won't mean anything. I just don't wanna go through the lab shit and make it harder for me and the process of having a baby my love." She said rubbing my sides.

I thought about it at first and was icky about it..but Violet wanted it and I wanted her to be happy. I also think it would be lovely for Iris to have some type of sibling running around with even though she had her cousins they were still a bit older than her.

Another thing that worried me is Violet is such a small fitted person due to her being a model I was scared it would break her.

I was always worried about something.

"Okay, when are you planning on doing this?"

December 28, 2072

"Mind you, she didn't have her child until Iris was like nine years of age, due to difficulty in Zahn's own marriage but we won't get into that...but after it was worked out she had her only baby girl..Aurelia" Billie said as she looked at me in a way she hasn't before.

She seemed as if she really was trying to not break apart.

"Aurelia? That's such a beautiful name, both of your children's names were so beautiful and unique." I smiled trying to bring the mood up but it only seemed to sadden her more.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so upset...I haven't spoken about this topic in years and it just gets me looking back." She said swearing not to sob right in front of me.

I didn't know how to make her feel better.

I watched as she pulled herself together, and immediately went back to talking as if nothing happened.

She was so used to being in pain she knew how to deal and cover it up.

"Aurelia was born November 28 of 2047..she was a beautiful baby..I wish I had more time to know her. To be a second mother to her like I was supposed to..but things happen."

"I'm sure you would've been a great stepmother if you had the chance."