☆First Date☆

Headcanon

●Yuji Itadori●

▪︎For your first date, he would most likely plan a casual yet upbeat date at the fair.

▪︎ When asking you out he's extremely nervous, blabbering incoherent words.

• "So (y/n) do er, like or I m-mean uh, pleasegooutwithme!"

▪︎ You kindly ask him to repeat (it takes him about 2 tries until he finally says it coherently.)

▪︎ "Would you like to... go out on a date with me?"

▪︎ "Sure!"

▪︎ The date goes well and the two of you try literally everything, from the foods to rides and to games.

▪︎ The fair ends with lots of fireworks and you watch while sitting in the ferris wheel.

●Megumi Fushiguro●

︎ Megumi wouldn't be extravagant, and instead of taking you out to a restaurant  he would prepare the food himself.

▪︎ In a basket, he would bring your favourite foods and a blanket to lay on.

▪︎ The location of the picnic is remote, near a creek where a stream of water trickles.

▪︎ It couldn't be more perfect with just the sounds of nature and the two of you.

Toge Inumaki●

︎ He passes you a note that read:
Would you like to go on a date with me?
  _yes _no

▪︎ You were flustered when you first read it, but maintained calm before carefully responding on the paper.

▪︎ You pass it back secretly and little Inumaki is happy at your response.

▪︎ Later, he meets up with you to bring you to his favourite restaurant that served sushi and onigiri.

▪︎ Even though the two of you couldn't communicate freely, he was happy, which then reflected on you.

▪︎ The chef of the restaurant was kind enough to serve you free food since Inumaki was a daily costumer.

▪︎ "Thank you Toge-san! I had a wonderful time with you!"

●Satoru Gojo●

▪︎ When asking you out, he's surprisingly anxious and odd-sounding.

▪︎ "Gojo...? Are you feeling okay? You're acting a bit different."

▪︎ He tries to act nonchalant, until he blurts out, "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

▪︎ You reluctantly agree, but internally you're eager to see what the energetic man has planned for the night.

▪︎ The date takes place in a fancy restaurant that overlooks the city of Tokyo.

▪︎ Throughout the entire date, Gojo is chatty, as he usually is.

▪︎ When the night ends, he offers to take you home but instead of taking you directly home, he takes a 'detour'

▪︎ You didn't mind much, and every second with Gojo was breathless.

▪︎ So you end up arriving home the next day since the two of you explored every shop in the area.

Yuta Okkotsu●

︎ Yuta is minimalistic, so he would take you to a cute little ice cream parlour where the both of you would walk hand in hand.

▪︎ He doesn't really have a particular destination in mind, just as long as he's with you.

▪︎ Wherever you two end up being at, whether it's the park or animal shelter, it guaranteed that you'll have a fun time.

▪︎ Yuta may act a little shy and awkward but after spending time with you, his worries fade away and he'll be humorous at times.

Started on 4/22/22

I hope you enjoyed! 💕