071 ; werewolf

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"SORRY ABOUT THE BITE. I RECKON THAT TWINGES A BIT"

harry and sirius now had their arms around ron, helping him back out the hole while you, hermione, lupin and pettigrew - who had three wands to his neck - were following behind.

"a bit? a bit? you almost tore my leg off!"

"i was going for the rat. normally, i have a very sweet disposition as a dog. in fact, more than once, james suggested that i make the change permanent. the tail i could live with. but the fleas, they murder"

you shake your head with a small smile, 'accidentally' poking pettigrew harshly in the neck with your wand, drawing blood, "whoopsies, i slipped" you grin casually.

harry had given back your knife and it was sitting in your pocket again, lupin looks to you, "now, where did you get a knife from? did you steal it from the kitchens?" he raises an eyebrow.

you look to the side, "uh, yeah, sure.."

he eyes you suspiciously before looking back ahead as you make it out of the hole, ron was seated on a risen branch, his leg extended.

sirius was walking off, admiring the view of hogwarts castle.

"you better go" ron says.

"no, no. don't worry, okay? it's fine, i'll stay"

hermione shakes her head, "you go, we'll stay"

you nod your head over to sirius, harry stand up, "you okay?"

"i'm fine. go" ron shakes him off.

he hisses in pain, pulling his pant leg up slightly.

hermione furrows her eyebrows, "that looks really painful"

"so painful" ron says, you shake your head.

your cheeks were hot but you held yourself back.

"they uh, they might chop it" ron nods, you snort under your breath.

"i'm sure madam pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat" hermione says worriedly.

"it's too late. it's ruined. it'll have to be chopped off"

you shake your head, holding back a laugh and plopping down on the ground next to him.

lupin and pettigrew were now emerging, pettigrew must have been putting up a fuss.

he scurries over to you, gripping your jacket, you lean back, "turn me into a flobberworm. please,  anything but the dementors!" he begs.

you bring your knife back out, pointing it at his neck.