MaAn first night (part 1)

Hello everyone,

This is 1st part and I will update next part soon most probably tomorrow

please read and share your comments 😍

MaAn first night

Anuj locked the door of his room taking a sigh of relief. It took him more than an hour to enter his room because of the teasing session of devika and mukku. Finally he was able to send them off after gk intervention. Thank god for that.
He turned back to see his anu sitting at the corner of the decorated bed smiling, blushing and looking the most beautiful bride.He slowly moved towards her and sat near her on bed. They smiled looking at each other.
He took her hand in his and asked looking at her

Anu ek baat puchu?

Ha puchiye na

ye sab sach hai na.. matlab believe nahi ho raha... tum meri dulhan bane mere sath hamare kamre me.. ham akele 1 kamre me and wo bhi pure adhikar ke sath. A lone tear escaped his eyes.

She nodded her head saying ha sach hai bilkul sach.

Wo kya hai na anu jabse tumne shadi ke liye han kaha tha na uske baad se ye scene mai itni baar imagine kar chuka hu ki abhi bhi sapne sa hi lag raha hai. Aisa lagta hai ki abhi mai aankhe band karuga aur tum gayab ho jaogi.

She moved a little closer wiping his tears mai kahin gayab nahi hone wali chahe aap kitni baar bhi aankhen band kar le. Ab mai aapke jivan me aa gayi hu aur aapko mujhe puri jindagi jhelna parega. Samjhe kapadia ji she said holding his hand tightly.

He smiled ji samajh gaya josh... he stopped in middle I mean Mrs. Kapadia ji.

Mrs kapadia nahi Mrs Anuj Kapadia she announced proudly encircling his arms and putting her head on his shoulder.
She loved hearing Mrs Anuj Kapadia. it gave her a sense of belonging. She realized that only she can be called Mrs Anuj Kapadia. He is only hers.

He gently removed her hands from his arms and held her in a comforting side hug. 
She was his wife. WIFE.... MY WIFE.. MY WIFE ANUPAMA.... his heart was dancing everytime he was thinking about her being his for life.

Both looked at each other giving earnest smiles still holding each other. He moved his one hand to her head gently patting. 
Aah ouch anuj mere baal.... she held his hand on her head feeling her hair getting stuck in his watch.
 Sorry sorry anu... let me remove this. I did not see it getting stuck there. He gently removed her hair from his watch. Sorry anu maine dekha nahi.

She smiled looking at his worried face. She cupped his face gently koi baat nahi anuj isme aapki koi galti nahi hai. Ye jo hajaro pin hai na mere sar me uski wajah se khinch rahe hai baal pointing to her bun.
He released a long breath. Remove these pins then if it hurts you.

Ha bas ab nikal deti hu she said walking towards mirror. She slowly removed her red chunari and started removing pins one by one.

He removed his sherwani and walked towards his anu to help her. Anu looked at him through mirror he was in white kurta and dhoti now looking his best. But ye kab best nahi lagte, kuch bhi pehna do inko hamesa best dikhte hai. Staring at her husband and drooling over his looks she didn't realized when she stopped and he started removing her hair pins.

Anuj saw her staring at him through mirror and smiled while doing his work.

Anuj aap rehne dijiye na mai kar lugi she asked coming back to her senses.

Sssshhhh let me do my work. You are my wife now and tumhare har dard ko tumse dur karna mera kaam hai fir chahe wo ye pin ho ya kuch aur.

Anuj aapko pata hai, mai na is duniya ki sabse lucky wife hu kyuki mai aapki wife hu she said with moist eyes.

Sach?

Sach se bhi upar wala sach

He removed the last hair pin and opened her hair gently. He helped her removing her maangtika while constantly looking at her through mirror. 
He removed her jhumka and planted a kiss on her earlobe gauzing her reaction in the mirror. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her body for the very first time and clutched his kurta for support. A shy smile crept on her lips. 
After seeing that smile on her face he moved to other side and kissed other earlobe too. He loosend the string of her necklace moved his hand on her back. He planted a kiss on her neck by removing the necklace. She was still standing there with closed eyes feeling every touch of his man. 
He gave a look at her in the mirror and was mesmerized would be an understatement. There she was standing with open messy hair wearing sindoor of his name, a small red bindi on her forhead, pearl of her nosepin touching her lips occasionally, simple look yet she was indeed looking like a goddess.
She opened her eyes realizing his hands not on her. They shared an eyelock through mirror.
He could not help but hugged her from back, rested his chin on her right shoulder you look gorgeous anu... maine na tumse khubsurat dulhan nahi dekhi aaj tak. She lowered her eyes.

Aapko pata hai mai sabse jyada khubsurat kab lagti hu?

Kab? he questioned

Jab aap mere sath hote hai aise signaling at them in the mirror. They smiled together.

Continued.......