MaAn first movie night(part 7)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your love and appreciation for last parts. 🤗🤗

Sorry for delayed update, I was not feeling motivated to write as show was not serving good but now we are getting best content so I am able to imagine and write.

Hope you enjoy this. Please read and share your thoughts 😍

MaAn first movie night ❤

Anuj and Anupama were living their dream life . They had to join work immediately after their wedding due to their work commitments but they always made sure to spend time with each other. Anuj always made sure to pick and drop Anu to dance academy and spend quality time together. She was strictly told to not do any household work and specially cooking untill her mehndi is there. Nayi dulhan tab tak koi kaam ko hath nahi lagati jab tak uski shadi ki mehndi utar na jaye. Shagun ke liye kheer bana di thi na ab khabardar jo koi kaam kiya to were GK's exact words before leaving for a short trip with mukku. They wanted to give some space to the newly wedded couple as they couldn't go for their honeymoon due to work.

It was one evening after more than 2 weeks of their wedding, anuj was at home preparing dinner as anu was busy and going to be late but she promised to have dinner together. He was strictly told to be at home and not to come to pick her by his beloved wife so he decided to surprise her tonight with a special dinner.

Anu reached home and he announced that dinner is ready so you go and freshen up. She went to their room to change while he finished his last minute preparations on the dining table, dimmed the light and decorated the table with scented candles.

She came back in a loose comfortable collared kurta paired with a straight cotton pant, hair tied in a messy bun and was surprised to see the arrangements. There he was, her man in a t-shirt showing his biceps and a short showing his sexy legs looking totally irresistible, arranging dinner table specially for her... how did she get this lucky? She thought. Every single moment she had spent with him after their wedding has been some kind of experience that she never was aware of. With every moment she starts loving him more if that is possible at all. She came forward almost running and hugged him tight from behind. He who was unaware of her presence got surprised by the act, turned and hugged her back smiling. Anu kya hua?

Thank you

For what?

She looked at him still being in his hold for everything but specially for loving me so much

Well thats my only job sweetheart he replied taking her in his embrace again. Anyways maine sikhaya tha na ki thank you kaise bolte hai apne pati ko... han?

She parted away and looked at him with rolling eyes really?

Kya? Bataya to tha na... agar bhul gayi ho to I can make you remember again he said tilting his face and coming closer to capture her lips.

She pushed him playfully anuj seriously kaise kar lete hai aap ye? Har waqt romance

Ha to romance ka koi time hota hai kya? Jab mauka mile romance kar lena chahiye samjhi mohtarma he reminded her adjusting his specs on his nose

She chuckled at his antics hmm bilkul.... waise ye sab arrangements kyu and dinner me kya hai? she asked trying to remove cover of one bowl on the table but he stopped her in between. Wait wait aise nahi..

Okayyy to fir kaise?

He quickly went to kitchen and came back wearing a chef cap welcome to MaAn's kitchen Mrs. kapadia he said bowing down to her, pulled chair for her and made her sit comfortably. What would you like to have mam he asked presenting his hand to her as menu card