MaAn first night (part 2)

Hello everyone,
Thank you for all the love and appreciation for part 1. You guys rock.

Here is the 2nd part. Hope you enjoy.

I will add 2 more parts of their first morning very soon.

Please read and share your comments.
----------------------------------***----------------------

Aapko pata hai mai sabse jyada khubsurat kab lagti hu?
Kab? he questioned
Jab aap mere sath hote hai aise signaling at them in the mirror. They smiled together.
They remain there in that position for few minutes.

He turned her around holding her waist and started moving his finger over her temple. His intense gaze over her and his touch was creating havoc in her heart. He started moving his finger sensually to her eyes to cheek everywhere. She closed her eyes... she was feeling something never felt before. She was married for 25 years and had 3 children, obviously she knew what physical intimacy feel like but this was different.. something very different that she was experiencing first time. She was busy feeling his touch,finding the difference and he was enjoying seeing her all lost. She came back to her senses when he touched her lips using his thumb, he pressed it a little and moved his finger on her neck.slowly he reached below her neck touching corner of her blouse and she held his hand
anuj.. stop she looked at his face not meeting his eyes, he was still smiling. She started looking in different directions feeling awkward.
Anuj... mai ... wo

Its okay anu.. whenever you will want me to stop, I will stop he assured removing his hand from her.

She looked at him surprised aap gussa nahi hai?? aap puchege nahi ki maine aapko kyu roka??

nahi anu because I understand.

Seeing her still not convinced, he took her hand in his idhar aao... mujhe kuch baat karni hai. He made her sit on the sofa placed in the corner of the room.

Taking a long breath he started anu hamare bich kabhi is bare me baat nahi hui pehle but since we are married now, I think its time.

Kis bare me? She asked worried looking at the seriousness on his face.

Physical intimacy he said with sincerity.

Anu mai nahi janta ki tum is bare me kya sochti ho but itna janta hu ki it must be difficult for you.

I love you anu... and I want to express my love to you through all possible ways be it words,action,emotion or touch.

If you also want that then I will be happiest person on the earth, but if you do not want then also....... also..... its okay he said taking long pause in between.

She was awestruck at his love, his care, his sincerety for this relationship. She couldn't miss sadness in his eyes and how well he tried to cover that up.
At that very moment she knew what difference she was trying to find in his touch, that was love. What she believed to be loved all her life was actually need that too one sided as she had no say in that. But now she knows what making love feels like. She wants to explore this and wants to feel more loved.

Watching her lost in her thoughts he continued
Aur anu agar tum is bare me kuch bhi discuss karna chahti ho ya kuch share karna chahti ho to tum kabhi bhi kar sakti ho without any hesitation.

She smiled through tears.. Anuj aisa nahi hai ki I do not want this.. ha mujhe thoda time lagega in sab se comfortable hone me. But I really want to feel your love.