MaAn first kiss (part 6)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your love and appreciation for last parts. 🤗🤗

Sorry for delayed update, I was not keeping well so could not write earlier but to compensate the delay here I am with a lengthy part.

Warning: It has a small part with mature content. Read at your own risk 😉

Hope you enjoy this. Please read and share your thoughts 😍

_________________*******________________

They got ready and wore clothes which could cover their love bites. They went to shah house with Samar to have lunch. Everyone was talking, having lunch but these love birds were lost in each other thoughts, stealing glances, touching each other under the table without getting noticed.

They left for anu's mayka after spending some time in shah house. They had a happy evening with anu's mother. Anuj complained that anu scolds him for no reason whereas she complained that he does not let her do his work. They started their bickering like kids. Her mother was overwhelmed seeing them happy together. Topic of their banter kept changing from who loves maa more to who is maa's favorite along with their jokes and teasings.
Anu's mom stopped their cute fight by refusing to serve them dinner. They all laughed together,  had dinner creating memories for lifetime.

After sometime it was his time to leave, he got offer to stay there for the night but he did not want to trouble them knowing they will keep serving him instead of spending time with Anu. Also he wanted anu to enjoy her time with her mother alone.

Taking leave from everyone he reached to his car with anu.

Bye Anu. Take care and enjoy he said with a faint smile.

You take care anuj and so jana time se. Kal milte hai she said with a sad face

He hugged her saying I love you

I love you too anuj but abhi chhoriye koi dekh lega she asked pushing him quickly.

Ha to darta hu kya kisi se? Aur apni wife ko hug kar raha hu kisi aur ki nahi he said pulling her closer.

Anuuuj she warned him to stop

Anu yaar tum bhi na he agreed making faces. Okay ab jau?

She nodded

Acha suno..... miss me he said looking into her eyes.

Kehne ki jarurat nahi hai she said hitting lightly on his chest

Bye

Bye

He entered in his room and gave a searching look everywhere. Everything was there yet something was missing and that was her. One day yes thats right only 1 day she spent here and the place is incomplete without her he thought.

He went to washroom to freshen up and change. all of her things were on the shelf, he opened 1 of the bottle and smelled. A sweet smile crept on his lips remembering the same fragrance in the morning.

He came back in the room in front of mirror her sindoor box, perfume, lipstick, kohl pencil spread on vanity table along with his things.He touched her bindi sticked on the mirror which she might have left there in the morning. He arranged her things on vanity with a content smile. We share a vanity table, we share a bedroom, we share a house.....our home and we share a life.... she became my life since the day I had seen her but now she is in my life... yes we share our life together....I was always hers but now she is mine too he was thinking aloud trying to believe the reality.