I Confess!

She found out she was Omnisexual. She did know though, she has a preference for men. She would date women or any other gender, but she wasn't gender-blind. She then had to gently break things off with Jake because she realized the feelings that had grown for Elle. She had told Elle to meet her on the porch. Thank God the directors were sick this week and we couldn't film. She didn't want television to see all the actual drama that was going on. The only drama that was acceptable was the scripts they were using. Anyways, when Elle and Emma finally meet on the porch. She had told Elle about what Emma had found out about herself.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you! I will support you no matter what!" She exclaimed. Even though she looked and sounded happy, you knew she was still hurt. She did run away without saying a word, when she told her something huge!

"Elle, I'm sorry..." Emma sighed.

"For what?" Elle said out of curiosity.

"For running out on you!" I should've given you an answer or at least 'Let me think about it a little' or 'I need some fresh air'. I just booked it!" She explained.

They both giggled a little bit.

"Yeahhh, that was a kind of shitty thing to do," Elle admitted, "um btw I'm lesbian! So I wouldn't like Jake anyways..."

"O-oh, yeah...sorry about that..." Emma muttered.

"Speaking of which, does jake know you Omni? And is that the only reason you brought me out here?" She questioned.

"Um. No, it's not the only reason, I was thinking about what you said last night and this morning..." Emma blurted, "I was trying to figure out how I felt about you...I do love you. Not as a sister, best friend, or anything in those categories."

You could tell Elle and Emma felt the same way about each other. Emma grabbed Elle's hands and looked into her eyes. "I like you too, Elle." She stated.

Word count: 330 words