******PART 3******

Yeonjun kept the note in his pocket and  thought to himself "who is this boy named Ben leaving notes for me". It wasn't the first time something of this kind happened but curiosity got the best of him this time. After arriving home and relaxing for a bit he asked Soobin and Taehyun to give him an idea to find the note boy,Taehyun being the smart person he was suggested Yeonjun to leave his stuff deliberately in places he would frequently hangout and keep an eye on the people who seemed suspicious.Soobin and Yeonjun quickly agreed to the idea since it meant no harm to anybody.

The next day Yeonjun was all ready to execute his new plan to find his secret admirer and was excited to find the boy.All through the day Yeonjun left his stuff in class and other places and kept an eye on them to find the person responsible for this.

On the other hand Beomgyu found out about his crush's plan to find him and was extra careful as not to be caught,he found where Yeonjun's locker was and left a note saying

                                  Hi Yeonjun, are you trying to find me? 

                                  well, you ain't gonna find me that easily.

                                  Have a good night's sleep and btw you 

                                  look good in pink 😉.  

                                                                                                       -Ben

BEOMGYU'S POV :

As I was walking to the cafeteria I heard a familiar voice ,Yeonjun was telling his friend what to do and his plan to find me .I was happy to find the plan before getting caught and, I needed a new way to give him notes since my usual plan won't work here.While I was thinking about what to do I.N came to me running and told me an exciting news ,he found where Yeonjun's locker was.I was very happy to say the least.

I swiftly went to his locker and left a note there before he finished his class.This time I saw his reaction as he read the note,he was confused and shocked at the same time.He kept the note along with some books in his locker and waved to his friend signalling him that there were only few minutes left until some presentation they had.It was an important project as their final grade depended on it . Well, I knew all this because I.N had a few friends in sophomore year and they said that it was very important. 

YEONJUN'S POV :

I had no clue as to who it could be ,I did not give much thought to it as I thought the boy would eventually get tired and come forward within few days.I signalled Soobin reminding him about the presentation we had in a few minutes , it was an important one .We went on our way to give the presentation that me , Soobin and another boy from my class worked really hard on and hoped that nothing would go wrong .

Your daily dose of cuteness.