******PART 14******

BACK TO PRESENT:

Beomgyu did not want to interact with the said girl but, it is what he had to do to get rid of her. Seeing her made his body react in some kind of way. Which he did not like.

GYU: Why are you here?

YESUL: Got to know that you were living here so I just wanted to say hi. But, you don't seem thrilled to meet me.

GYU: I certainly am notWhen are you going to leave? 

YESUL: Aren't you going to invite me inside?

GYU: NO way.What made you think that I would?

YESUL: I was just curious as to how you were doing since the incident?

GYU: Better than I would have done if I were friends with you. Good riddance.

YESUL: Gyu better be nice to me. You will see me around frequently.

(Out of nowhere I.N joins the conversation)

I.N: And what made you think that we will see you around?

YESUL: Aishh that startled me. You are still the same brat I know. 

I.N: And you are still the same rat faced bitch I know. Just tell me what are you going to ruin for him(Beomgyu) here.

YESUL: I am not as bad as you think of me. I am here just to see you guys.

I.N: I will believe you when the sun rises from the west.

(Saying that. Both I.N and Beomgyu entered their apartment, leaving the girl alone. But not before I.N telling her (more like warning her) to not contact them ever again. Beomgyu was positively shocked seeing his friend defend him. She was not expecting Beomgyu to be okay when what she did back home was not even an year ago.)

(Inside the apartment.)

Both Beomgyu and I.N went into the apartment, closing the door behind them. There were both exhausted during the days' events and seeing her here made it even worse. Beomgyu was brought back to all the memories he had when he was back home. I.N noticed that and wanted to cheer up his friend to make his mood lighter. He wanted to see the energetic and happy Beomgyu back. He made food for both of them cause he knew they both were starving. It did not take long because he wanted to make it quick.

(Their conversation went something like this.)

I.N: Gyu you were happy with the college life. Don't let her presence get in your way.

GYU: I know, but I can't help but remember the days when everything was okay.

I.N: Trust me, it's not going to be long before everyone realizes their mistakes.

GYU: I just want to forget that , move on and enjoy my college life.

I.N: And that is what you are going to do when I.N is here.

GYU: Thank you for always being by my side. I never told you this.

I.N: I will always be by your side, no matter what. Trust me on that.

GYU: That sounded way too cheesy.

I.N: It was a sweet moment between friends, but no, you had to ruin it.

GYU: Don't be a baby. I still appreciate you. And I'm thankful for you.

I.N: As you should be for having a great friend like me.

The mood in the room became lighter. Laughter was evident in the room. Beomgyu forgot what happened a few moments ago. But he was determined more than ever to enjoy his life no matter what. He wanted to show the people who wished bad on him that he was living a better life without their presence getting in his way. He was thankful for having a friend like I.N. Having someone to rely on made his difficulties seem easier. Thanks to his friend, it was a bit easier to overcome them.

Next day at college.

Since the news about clubs was announced, everybody were busy trying to audition for the clubs they were interested in, not even waiting a few days, so that the slots were not booked before they got their turn. With the new found determination Beomgyu was not at all nervous to audition for the clubs he was interested in. The classes were suspended for the day as students were busy auditioning for the clubs they want to be a part of. Both him and I.N were on their way to audition for the music/dance club when they bumped into someone...

_________________________________________________________