******PART 23******

(The next day)

Yeonjun woke up feeling like his head might fall off if he did as much as tilting it. There was a glass of water on his bedside table, and he drank it quickly before slowly going to the living room and making sure not to move his head too much. He tried to remember what had happened the night before that had given him such a bad hangover, but he couldn't recall anything.

Yeonjun was on the verge of returning to his bed because he lacked the energy to do anything, and his head felt like it had been hit against a rock for three hours straight. Just then, Soobin entered the room and saw Yeonjun sitting on the couch. He asked, "Hyung, what happened yesterday?"

Yeonjun replied, "Soobin, don't be too mad at me, but I can't remember anything except for drinking a lot after seeing Beomgyu at the party."

Soobin responded, " Yeah, I kinda figured that out when Beomgyu brought you back home last night."

"What do you mean he brought me back home?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hyung, were you really that drunk? Judging by how Beomgyu acted, you did something that upset him. You should talk to him about it," Soobin advised Yeonjun.

"And also we only have one class today, so don't even think about coming. You need to rest, especially since you might just throw up at any moment," Soobin said before he left their apartment.

After Soobin left, Yeonjun had a lot to process. The fact that Beomgyu had dropped him off meant they must have crossed paths after he was likely asked to leave by the bartender. And with Soobin mentioning that Beomgyu was upset, it was clear that he had messed something up. Yeonjun attempted to recollect something from the previous day, but his memories of the party were a complete blank.

Overthinking about this was giving Yeonjun a splitting headache, so he decided to take a nap. When he woke up, it was time for his dance practice. Despite initially planning to skip it, he changed his mind. He figured that going to practice would give him a chance to meet Beomgyu and find out what had happened the previous day. If needed, he could also apologize to the younger if he did something that hurt him.

(At the Music/dance club)

Beomgyu had been practicing really hard for an upcoming competition, trying his best to win. As he took a break from practice, he saw Yeonjun entering the room, and suddenly, he remembered everything that had happened the day before. Beomgyu wanted to ask Yeonjun why he had done what he did. But, before he could start talking to him, Yeonjun was already coming over to him.

"Beomgyu, I'm really sorry, but I came here to find out what happened between us. I was completely blackout drunk, and I can't remember a single thing from yesterday," Yeonjun admitted.

Beomgyu looked surprised. "You seriously don't remember anything you said or did?" he inquired.

Yeonjun hesitated, his anxiety showing. "Did I mess up somehow?" he asked cautiously.

Beomgyu sighed and said, "Let's not talk about it here. I don't want everyone to overhear us." With that, Beomgyu led Yeonjun into an empty room next to the club auditorium.

"Hyung since you don't remember anything that happened I am going to tell everything and I am not going to tell anything that did not happen" said Beomgyu.

In that private room, Beomgyu began explaining everything that had happened the day before, and Yeonjun listened closely. Despite knowing that every word Beomgyu spoke was true, Yeonjun had to feign disbelief at what he said. Yet, as Beomgyu recounted the part where he had attempted to kiss Yeonjun, it became increasingly difficult for Yeonjun to resist the urge to kiss him. He had to admit to himself drunk Yeonjun had more courage than sober Yeonjun could ever.

When Beomgyu finished his explanation, he looked up at Yeonjun, their eyes locking. Unable to hold back any longer, Yeonjun leaned in and placed his lips on Beomgyu's. At first, Beomgyu seemed a little reluctant, caught off guard. However, he soon found himself responding, not being able to resist, their lips moving together as if the they longed for each other, expressing things that they can't say to each other. They both pulled away after a few moments to catch their breath.

Beomgyu was the first to speak up "Yeonjun what does this mean? The kiss. Yesterday's confession."

Yeonjun answered "Beomgyu I'm sorry I was caught up in the moment and yesterday's confession was because I was drunk and I couldn't control my actions today"

Beomgyu's eyes were filled with tears caused by anger he slapped Yeonjun across his face the sound resonating in the empty classroom he said "Yeonjun you have rejected me once and I have already accepted that you will not be mine and just when I was okay you come here expressing your feelings like they were real. That kiss spoke so much it couldn't have been a mistake. Why are you making my life miserable? " Saying that Beomgyu went out the room leaving Yeonjun speechless and destroyed in the empty classroom

Yeonjun was now feeling like shit hurting the person whom he cared about the most. He decided to stop this. He wanted to confront Seo Uri and put a stop to all this. Whatever the consequences may be he will resolve it along with the person he liked the most.