******PART 15*****

Yeonjun's POV:

Today is going to be one of those long and busy days where you don't know how the time is going by. Today is the main selection day for many clubs in the campus and the classes were also suspended. I was on my way to the dance/music audition rooms when I bumped into someone(cliché I know) I immediately apologized to the person and continued on my way. Today was off to a good start I thought to myself. Since the seniors were not very active in the club activities the sophomores and juniors were the ones responsible for the selection process of the club members. I was one of the members responsible for selecting the students for dance/music club.

Beomgyu's & I.N'S POV:

We were going to give the auditions but on our way there we bumped into someone. Well, we bumped into Yeon Jun. He quickly apologized and went back into his work. It would be a lie if  I said, My heart in flutter. Since Me and I.N had the dance/music club in common, we wanted to audition that first. I didn't know where the confidence in me came from. But one thing was sure  I want to enjoy my college life to the fullest. So off we went to audition for the Dance/Music Club. This was my first time joining or trying to join any kind of clubs. High school was a nightmare and we did not have clubs in our middle school. Everything has a first. So, this was my first time auditioning for a club. I don't know what prompted me to join the Music/Dance club.

Apart from learning the guitar from when I was young, through watching YouTube videos. Nothing in my bones, screamed music. I just want to get this over with. Oh, I conveniently forgot to mention that I bought my guitar with me. I'm going to play the guitar for the audition. Singing is out of option. Don't get me wrong, I like singing, but playing guitar is what I love the most. I.N says he is going to sing some song. He doesn't want me to know it. He says having a surprise quality makes songs sound more nicer in a way? 

We were walking through the hallways. Searching for the auditorium where the auditions were going on. After one last left turn, there was a room that read  dance/music club auditions. The poster was temporary one. Me and Jeongin looked at each other for one last time before entering the room. There were about 20 people before us who were waiting for their turn. I guess the music/dance club is a popular one at this college. I did not pay attention to anyone. And I was just practicing on my guitar, sitting in a corner happy that the auditorium is pretty big. After about 10 people were done. There were only about 5 to 10 others left to give auditions when me and Jeongin join the line.

We had to fill a form with some details that were asked . And we were given a number and were informed that we should enter the room when it was our turn. There was separate room in the corner where auditions were held. Me and Jeongin were just a number apart as we filled the forms just after each other. There were just 5 members before us. I was excited more than nervous to be honest. Because nobody has heard me playing guitar before. Just as I was thinking. There was an announcement saying that it was break time. I sighed for having to wait for another 20 minutes.

I.N: Are you nervous?

GYU: Actually more exited than nervous?

I.N: I'm about to shit my pants out of nervousness.

GYU: Be brave boy.

I.N: Says the boy who is scared to approach his crush.

GYU: Jeongin STFU. There are people here.

I.N: And what are they going to understand?....NOTHING.

GYU: Just you wait till we go to the apartment. You are dead meat.

I.N: OH my I've never been this scared in my life, somebody save me.

GYU: JEONGIN you asshole.

(Just as they were about to throw hands at each other. Someone came to inform that there was just 1 person before them.)

GYU: Be thankful to that random person who saved your life.

I.N: O K. You win the argument. Now clear your head before the audition.

GYU: OH god I'm nervous.

I.N: Everything will be alright do your best and don't threaten them.

(Beomgyu was next up to enter the room. He was both nervous and exited at the same time.Before entering the said room he took one deep breath and knocked the door to the said room. )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------