Chapter 1

-Ritza's pov-
I parked my car outside the woodlands apartment complex, I could already feel the different energy but I didn't mind. As I grabbed my bags I went up to the gates when the gate opened to a blonde woman, she smiled and said, "Here let me hold the gates for you." I thanked her once I was past she rushed to the other door and said, "I'm Beauty and you are?" This made me smile and I said, "Ritza nice to meet you Beauty." She wished me a good night and went on her way, this made me chuckle but soon I got my keys and went to my room. But as I was unpacking my belongs I placed a few seals on my objects and windows. But I wanted to explore the city a little, as I walked around the streets I heard fighting till I saw a human strangling another human.

-???????'s pov-
Woody was pushing his luck but I closed my eyes trying to stay in control when I felt his hands off my throat, I gasped for air and opened my eyes seeing a woman with silver and black hair throwing Woody onto the ground. But she walked away without facing me, her scent was strange but it wasn't bad.

Few hours later at the woodlands

I tried to get some sleep but once I dozed off but someone was banging on my door, I got up and opened it ready to tell them off when I saw Snow. She was panic and was telling me to follow her, as she was speed walking down the hall I tired to get her to answer me when I saw the same woman from earlier.

-Ritza's pov-
The male was interesting he smelled of wolf but yet didn't look like one now have any features I'm used to of a wolf. He followed the woman down to the main floor where I saw an woman's spirit.