Chapter 6

-Bigby's pov-
I was shocked this happened to her family, I saw she was looking down but I asked if she was ok. She looked up and said, "Finnx thank you and the others for trying but please looking for them and keep the girls safe."

-Ritza's pov-
I had to control my emotions now I walked out and out to the streets, someone was yelling my name when I grabbed the light pole holding back from lashing out. But I heard, "We'll help you but you have to explain what's going on," but I crushed the pole and said, "Nothing you humans have to worry about."

-Snow's pov-
She started to walk away but she leaped into the air and actually flew off, Bigby told me she had ti be a fable or something when I agreed. But I couldn't get over how she called us juman with hate, we went to the next clue to the case but I went back to the woodlands.

-Ritza's pov-
Once I cleared my head I went after Bigby scent but I made sure I had my swords with me, but I arrived to a bar. This had me curious but I heard a fighting going on till I stepped inside and saw a white creature, a red troll and Bigby. There was a male near the troll but I walked into the middle of the fight and the troll told me to get lost, I glared letting my demonic energy out a little making the two back up.

-Bigby's pov-
I heard Holly and Gren begging for forgiveness when I slowly got up and saw Ritza, but I saw in her cheek two strips but I felt a heavy and dangerous energy and froze. She looked at Woody and said, "I know you didn't kill the girl but takes this a favor when I or Bigby need a hand you are to come do I make myself clear woodman."