Chapter 2

-Ritza's pov-
I followed her spirit till I saw her actual head laying on the steps, the woman saw me and said, "Ms you must go inside." I walked around her and crouch down to look at the cut and said, "The cuts clean it wasn't done by any weapon," the male asked how I know when I kept observing her and said, "Seen to many battles and assassination to know what or how it was done." The woman asked who was I when I stood up and said, "Ritza," the male asked if I had a last name when I crossed my arms and said, "Only if you tell me yours."

-??????'s pov-
Snow told her her name and Ritza looked at me, I crossed my arms and said, "Bigby, Bigby Wolf the sheriff here." She nod and said, "Ritza, Ritza Canine," Snow asked why her last name was dog related when she looked at me than her and said, "As why does your sheriff last name wolf." I told her fair point but I told Snow we would go more into finding out who did this, but I saw Ritza was glaring at the main gates. I asked if everything was ok when she said, "Yeah just thought I saw something," this had me curious but I got the jacket snow used to cover the girls head d gently and carefully carried her inside.

-Ritza's pov-
Once I was sure they were away I sent two of my servants to find the human behind this murder, once they were set off I went back inside to rest. But as I was heading up to my room I felt a demonic energy and stopped in the lobby.

-Snow's pov-
I came back from the witching well but I saw Ritza in the lobby, she was frozen I called out to her but she turned on her heels and rushed out the door.