Ch. 005

The sunlight was burning the large carpet covering the massive hallway, even walking across it made Seline's feet feel the warmth. Due to the weather, she decided to wear leggins along with a crop top that contained few gray tulips. She walked down the stairs, heading straight towards the kitchen. As soon as she had entered the kitchen, she spotted Alan at the counter spreading something on slices of bread.

The scent of freshly made coffee was drawing Seline closer to the machine, and by the time she snapped back to reality she was standing beside Alan as he was pouring coffee into another cup that was pastel yellow coloured

The scent of freshly made coffee was drawing Seline closer to the machine, and by the time she snapped back to reality she was standing beside Alan as he was pouring coffee into another cup that was pastel yellow coloured. "Good morning, slept well?" His gentle tone asked while smiling innocently. "Yeah, my neck hurts a bit. Maybe, I slept in the wrong posture" Seline complained while rubbing the back of her neck. He placed the empty and dirty dishes inside the sink, then leaned closer to her neck before gently massaging her skin. At first she was nervous due to the unfamiliar touch on the back of her neck, however his massage was so comfortable and relaxing that she closed her eyes and gave in. "Thank you, feels good"

"No need to thank me" Seline was pretty amazed at how capable this man was; a successful career, stable income, master in the kitchen and passionate man?, come on, with all thew traits it'll so much easier to fall for this man. Even though this was an arranged marriage, Alan was truly something out of the ordinary, in a good way fo course. He placed three plates on the counter, along with two cups of coffee along with two added cups that were filled with cold lemon water. One plate contained four types of fruits, the other two had boiled eggs as well as avocado spread on brown bread while the other brown breads had cream cheese with honey on top of it. Sounded quite nasty, but tasted heavenly. It immediately brought a smile on Seline's face, which naturally went noticed by Alan. "Like it?"

"No, I love it! It's really good, how come you're so knowledgeable when it comes to my preferences?" Through her suspicions, she couldn't hold her laugh. "I just thought you'd like some fruits and something lighter this morning, because we ate a lot yesterday. But if you wish to eat more, just let me know" Alan picked the knife up and began cutting the avocado sandwich, then put each slice into his mouth and chewed without making a single sound. His manners were also admirable. Man, God truly took this sweet time to create this human being.

"When do you get off work today?" Seline was so mesmerized by Alan that she did not hear the question he had thrown at her, so he lifted his glance up and noticed how she was staring back at him, but not answering. He put the fork aside and gently knocked on the table, which caught her attention immediately. "Did you hear what I said?" She admitted, not paying attention to him. "Let me repeat, when do you get off work today?"