Ch. 028

A few months had passed ever since the couple welcomed their first healthy male newborn, who was forced to stay in the hospital with his mother for some days out of further control and examinations, just to make sure everything was fine with the baby.

After the examination days had passed, some family members decided to visit Seline and take the pair back home and of course, see the baby.

As the days were going by, they were filled with pure family atmosphere.

In the morning, Seline was sleeping soundly on the soft bed, feeling cozy having the fuzzy blanket covering her small body and simply doing exactly what the doctor had instructed her to do in order to recover properly.

Having heard nothing from the two men in her mansion, she grew slightly worried at the thought of leaving Alan with a newborn. Overthinking brought her unnecessary stress. So, to relief her mind, Seline leaned her hand on the mattress and was pulling her weakened body upwards. Having difficulties getting up, Seline sensed a piercing pain thriving on the lower area of her back. Clenching a fist caused for the bedsheets to wrinkle, as her mouth was busy expressing the pain out loud. Although she was experiencing massive pain, she knew that not getting up meant she wouldn't be able to see her baby so, she gathered enough strength to pull herself up.

Through the pain, she placed her feet onto the breezy carpet and began to realize how soft the material truly was. The softness brushed through her toes, making her smile at how aware of her surroundings she has become. Not that this fact mattered, yet the slightest hint of her becoming a much more aware person brought a smile onto her face.

After struggling a few times to stand on her feet, Seline was able to head out of the bedroom and make her way across the hallway, searching for her boys. Luck must've been on her side as she caught familiar sounds coming from the living room.

As soon as she had set her foot into the living room, Seline peeked through into the room and couldn't believe what she was witnessing.

Her baby boy was calmly sitting with tiny legs spread on the couch as Nart and Alan were standing in front of him. Both having their arms crossed and staring intensely at the sparkling eyes, sharing similarities with an investigation scene. Not wanting to disturb their fun rivalry, Seline leaned her drained body on the door frame and with a comforting smile stare at her boys.

Nart exchanged glances with Alan, who was rubbing his freshly shaved chin. "I think he looks like my mom, honestly"

Alan shaked his head, not wanting to hear this matter continue any further. He raised his veiny hand up as a sign of needing silence to concentrate. He bended down to the same level as his boy, biting the inner part of his mouth and making a clicking sound with his tongue. "Who do you resemble?"

Nart slowly lifted his hand with something in his tight grip, which Seline was in disbelief when recognizing - the man was holding a bowl filled with blueberries. It's supposed to be a sign of threat, yet Seline couldn't help but lightly chuckle.

Hearing a soothing and familiar sound, her son turned his small head aside and when spotting his mother, he put on the most luxurious smile ever. Despite the fact that this was a simple smile for others, his adorable grin was something else for Seline.