15.Official

After 1 year
Ohm Pawat graduated from US University and came back to Bangkok, In this One Year Nanon already became CEO of Korapat fashions and helped his father who was Chairman of Korapat Fashions. Mr.Channarong kept a graduation party to suprise Ohm Pawat. Love came to Bangkok completing her studies in L.A and she wants to complete her further studies in Thailand. Love frequently used to meet Nanon , All she talks was about Ohm Pawat and her studies in L.A. Mr.Chaiya comes to Mr.Arithi and talks about the party. Everyone thinks it's a small party and agrees to visit. But Mr.Channarong had different plans.

Nanon's POV

After 1 year I'm going see him again I don't know why but I was nervous and this time I can't even ignore him. Party is in the Evening but see here I am getting tensed from morning. I looked at the venue and I thought Grandpaa said it will be small party but why did he booked a big venue place ? Let it be , I went to floral shop and I picked up a beautiful flower bouquet , I did my hairstyle at the salon became I wanted to look good to represent myself at the party. I got dressed up and we reached the place. I greeted everyone with smile. I looked around the place so many people already gathered there. I took a seat at the corner scrolling through my phone. Grandpa , Grandma along with Father and Mother I stood from my place and took my blessings from them they hugged me and I hugged them back. Then I saw reports I don't know what they are doing here. Grandpaa went to the mic he was speaking business stuff as it was boring again I took my phone and started scrolling. They said graduation party why they are talking about business matters ? I thought to myself. I heard grandpa saying here comes my Grandchild Ohm Pawat the next Chairman of FF's Company. I was shocked buy the announcement I turned to look at him. He was looking so Elegant , Royal and Handsome. He wore maroon honeybee design with hair up. As I was checking him out he looked at me and he smriked at me.

Ohm POV When I came home, Grandpa said about the suprise meeting , He said us to dress well

Ohm POV
When I came home, Grandpa said about the suprise meeting , He said us to dress well. I was standing behind the door. I don't have any idea what was happening all I could hear was Ohm Pawat next Chairman of FF's company. I was shocked , took a deep breath and opened the door to enter ,all were looking at me so I smiled , reports were talking pictures of me , I could hear them talking about my look at the corner I saw Nanon , He was checking me out so when our eyes locked I smirked at him. I walked towards the stage bowed my heart down to everyone with respect. My Grand father was looking at me proudly. The reporters started asking questions and I started answering all of them along with My Grand father but suddenly a reporter raised a question. Mr.Channrong to become next Chairman of FF's company isn't it Mr.Ohm Pawat should get married to take the position. I gulped at the sudden questions and my grandpa looked at Nanon's direction and returned to the reporter to answer.

Channarong:
Who said My Grandson is not engaged? He is Engaged to non other than to Nanon Korapat Chiswangdae, My friend late Mr.Anuman Korapat Kridpan's Grandson. The wedding was held when Mr.Anuman Korapat Kridpan and Mrs.Aranya Korapat Kridpan were alive. We have not informed to the media because Nanon was under age and everything happened suddenly. But now my Grandsons are ready and we have wedding rings we will make it official for the whole world. Come here Nanon....