37.I love you♡

MATURED CONTENT 🔞

Nanon's POV

After working on my sensitive area he looked at me. As I stopped resisting he left his hands from my wrist slowly. I guess he was doubting me. He kissed my cheeks gently and leaned up to open my pant zipper. My brain wants to stop him but my heart is taking all the control. He was looking at me I frowned He opened my zipper he removed my pants and boxer exposing my hard dick.

He smriked at me and moved down to lick my dick , twisting his tongue around my the my gland penis (tip of dick sorry I'm science student). I was all numb with whatever he is doing. I lifted my head up to watch him he started taking my dick in his mouth up and down slowly my dick was all wet from his saliva he removed it and started lubricanting my dick with his saliva, moving up and down with his hands. All of a sudden be took my balls in his mouth roughly he was biting them. He then took my whole dick deep into his throat and started working on it roughly. The pleasure he was giving me was insane I threw my head back and arched my back up. I was moaning like crazy without my concern my hands went down to his hair , My fingers tangled in his hair playing with them.

I can barely speak.

Nanon : Ohm I- I , FUCK don't bite I am so close mmmhhhh move Ohm.

I started moving him away from my dick but he held my hands. I knew what he is going to do I gulped , Shouted and then released my cum. I looked down at him he literally took everything of me and he swallowed it. I bended my head back fighting for air he came up, rested his head on my shoulder and he whispered

Ohm : Don't lie to me Nanon, I know you feel things with me.

Nanon : I don't ! It's just like one night stand isn't it?

Ohm : But I feel things with you. And I want you everyday!

Nanon (in mind) : Yeah everyday as a stress relief tablet.

He started going down again. He folded my legs making a position comfortable for him. I was wondering what he is gonna do now.
I felt a wet thing around my asshole which made me to flinch. I looked down and saw him licking my asshole. He licked again I pushed him with my legs on his shoulder but he pushed away my leg pining it with his hand to the bed, then he grabbed my hips and started pushing his tongue inside me. I was shivering with whatever he is doing I can't Fucking take it I grabbed sheets with my hands, biting my lips and Throwing my head back in the pillow. I was moaning mess. He is literally abusing my asshole with his tongue. I couldn't breath nor shout this feeling is so fucking weird I am scared, I am scared falling in love with him again, I am scared to take his lust to my heart, I am scared to get hurt again, I want to run away from him but also I want him , I want him in all ways , Even If he doesn't love me it's okay but he shouldn't leave me like Nana and Sugerpie, Even if he wants to leave I will leave him before he does, with all these thoughts in my head he bites my inner side of thigh very deeply I knew it that will leave a mark. I screamed in pain.

He stood on his knees and he looked at me.
I rubbed my face with my palms and I pushed my hair back.

Nanon : FUCK THIS ! I CAN'T ANYMORE.

Ohm's POV

Nanon : Fuck this ! I can't anymore. After saying that he hugged me by holding my waist.

Nanon : You have very small waist.

Ohm : Hmm. I know ! You like it ?

Nanon : Love it.

He grabbed my pants zipper and he asked Can I?

Ohm : Obviously dimple pie.

He removed my pants and my boxer at a time exposing my turned on dick infront of him. He looked at me and then my dick, flipped me and now he was on the top of me and I'm beneath him, his both hands beside my body ,He was struggling to remove my pants so I helped him undressing me. He looked at me moved my hair back, rubbing my eyebrows with his thumb then stroking my cheek bone with his knuckles. He moved his hands from my cheek bones to my Adam apple he leans down as he bites my Adam apple and then licking it I moaned , he then moved his hands to my pecs he grabbed them. I thought he might have obsession with my pecs then he felt my abs.