38.I love you pt-2 ♡

Nanon's POV

He started kissing me everywhere on my neck , sucking and biting me , after I got used to his dick in my hole I asked him to move

Ohm : Are you sure ?

Nanon : Hmmm...

He lifted my right leg and placed it on his back digging his fingers into my thighs and started thrusting slowly. Oh god the pain he is literally splitting me into half. He came near my face he kissed me on my cheeks. I grabbed his hair to reach for his lips. He was breathing in my mouth. The face he is making now Oh god he is so fucking handsome.

Ohm : Is it Okay.... should I continue like this ?

Nanon : No thrust faster and deeper.

Ohm started thrusting faster and deeper it's hurting but at the same time the pleasure I was getting.....I grabbed his head and I said

Nanon : Stay right in front of my eyes don't move your head here and there. Kiss me , bite me , Lick me it's hurting but I love this Ohm.

"Hmmmmm Ahhhh Mmmmmhhh like that harder...."

"More"

"Faster"

He grabbed my hip with his two hands and started thrusting even faster. He leaned down placed my hands above his head I was moaning with pain , He started kissing me on my lips...I like the way he is making sure not to give only pain but also pleasure, then he grabbed my penis throbbing it roughly with his hands...

Nanon : Ahhhhhhh like that Ohm faster the pleasure is so good. You are so fucking perfect at this Ohm.

Ohm : Correction ! Perfect at every thing.

Ohm : Emmmmmmmm,Ahhhh this is it...I Love you Baby....

I looked at him and Kissed him deeply : That's true indeed !!

Nanon : Ahhhh Ohm I'm gonna cum.

Ohm : Even I am close let's cum together baby.

I cummed hard , He strokes my dick softly and gently I can feel , he filled up deep inside me and he fells down on my shoulder both of us panting and fighting for air.

Ohm : How was that?

Nanon : So Fucking good. Now remove your thing from me.

He looked at the watch it reads 2 AM and looked at me with his evil smile.

Nanon : What's with that look on your face?

Ohm : It's only 2Am baby..!! Night is too long you know.

Nanon : Are not you done ?

Ohm : No, I think I won't get tried of you !! Let's get it !!

Nanon : What are you ? A FUCKING BEAST?

Ohm : ANYTHING FOR YOU BAE ! If you say "No" then I will stop but I don't think you will say that because normally people have not stopped with only one round so what will you say, No ?

Nanon : Yes

Ohm : What? 🤨

Nanon : Yes for another round bastard!

He removed his dick from me and gave me hickeys everywhere and no doubt I can't feel my nipples anymore. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it I moaned again he did that for a long time until he got hard again.

He positioned himself on the bed with the support of wall behind his back and said me

Ohm : What are you watching at sit on me and ride me how ever you want.