79. romance in closet

I know that you are getting excited for this chapter. Do tell me in comment..

Let's start my peeps

Sid saw that her hand was bandaged
Avi: what give me
Sid: how will you wear
Avi: from ✋
Sid: offo I mean to say that your hand is bandaged so how will you wear it and how will you wipe the  wetness in your body..
Avu: I will manage

She was about to take the saree  and go in but Sid pulled her out due to which she got hit his chest. Her eyes widened and clutched the towel wrapped around her chest.

Avu: what are you doing?
Sid: helping you.
Avu: I will do it, leave me.
Sid: are you feeling uncomfortable with me?
Avu: no. what are you saying why will I feel uncomfortable with you
Sid: then don't stop me.

He slowly held her hand and removed from her chest.

(He is not wearing any shirt. He is half naked)

Avu was feeling butterflies in her stomach. Sid was about to remove her towel but he asked.

Sid: are you wearing anything below it.
Avu yes my blouse.
Sid: okay

He slowly kept his hand on towel. Avu gasped.

Sid slowly removed the towel.
Avu was looking down blushing a little.

Sid took the saree. And looked at the long saree.

Sid: is this a saree or what?
Avu: what?
Sid: I mean it is very long
Avu: saree is of this much length only.
Sid: okay but first let me wipe you wetness.

Sid took the towel and wiped her face. He wipes her hands very slowly. He bend down with his face in front her waist. Avu looked at him

He slowly wipes her waist and press a kiss on her navel. Avu moaned. He got up and inserted his hand in her blouse. Avu eyes widened. Sid slowly wipes her back with the towel..

( her blouse buttons and tassels were open)

Sid kept the towel and took the saree

He took the end on the saree and tucked it in her petticoat. Avu eyes widened as his hand touched on her thighs.

He started tucking the saree. He pulled her close by keeping his hand on both sides of waist. Her body touches his.

Sid started tucking the saree from back side also.

Avu kept her palms on his chest. Sid was looking at her who was looking down.

Sid separate each other. Sid started making the pallu . He took the pallu and put it on her shoulder. He took a safety pin and  pinned it on her blouse.

The main step was to make the plates.

Sid was doing but it was wrong.

Avu: you are doing wrong
Sid; then how we do it.

Avu was instructing his how to do it.

Avu: now tuck  it inside.

Sid looked at her and came closer to her. He pulled her peticoat and looking In her eyes, tuck the saree in her petticoat.
Avu bit her lips. closed her eyes. Sid took out his hand and saw Avu was breathing heavily.

Sid: you okay?

Avu nodded

Sid pulled her more and more close and turned her. Avu gasped.

Sid took the hold of the first hook and started to close it. His hand was brushing on her bare back but he is a gentleman do he was not looking at her back.

He closed all the hooks and saw from the mirror that Avu had closed her eyes.

Sid took the string of her blouse.
And pulled her closer by it. Avu arches her back and gasped. He started knoting the tassels.

He did it and looked at her. He slowly slides his hand from her waist to her belly making her shrivel.  He back hugged her.

His bare chest was colliding with her back which was revealed due to saree.

Sid: I love you
Avu I love you more more more

Sid: I love you more.
Avu: how?
Sid: like this.

Sid turned her and pinned her to the wardrobe door. Avu eyes widened.

Sid leaned closer to her suddenly the lights went off. Avu is scared of dark so she clutched Sid's body and kept her face on his chest.

Sid understood that she scared. He kept his hand on her hairs and started rubbing it.

Sid: Avu, baccha I am here.. calm down.

Avu was hugging him tightly.

Sid: let me bring candles.

Avu shook her head.

Sid: okay come with me.
Sid picked her in bridal style and in the closet only made her stand in front of an almirah.

Sid took out the candles Nd started placing them and lighted as well

There was little lighting.  Avu was not getting scared now. Sid smirked and again pinned her to the wardrobe.

Avu: what are you doing?
Sid: I am showing that I love you more.

He said getting closer to her.

He came very close to her that their nose were touching. Sid turned his face towards her cheeks and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. And then same with other.

He placed a kiss on her forhead. He moved closer to her and make their lips. Touch but he was not kissing.

Sid: are you enjoying

He spoke in the most husky voice and his lips was touching hers when he was speaking.

Avu was not able to reply.

Sid moved his tongue out and moved his tongue on her soft lips from left to right.

Avu kept her hand on his abs.

Her lips were wet a little. He slowly placed his lips on hers. He was kissing her very softly.

Avu slides her hand behind her back and neck respectively. It make his be more deep in the kiss. Sid also placed his hand on her bare waist and pulled her more closer to make her deepen in the kiss. Sid asked permission to enter his tongue but she was lost. Sid pinched her waist tightly.

Avu gasped and sid entered his tongue.

After 10 mins they broke and they both very breathing heavily.

Avu looked sid and Sid did the same.

Sid pulled her into a soft hug

They both were hugging each other.

Sid: I show you I love you more

Avu okay fine

They broke the hug and Sid saw Avu blushing.

The lights also came back.

Avu rushed out and Sid took a bath and wear his clothes and went out.

TBC..

How was it?

Do tell me in the comments and inline comments are love plz..

Was it romantic?.

Words: 1091