You think it's me? {angst?/fluff?} part 3

Here's part 3
Enjoy!

Warning: May be a longer chapter than normal. Wanted to only have 3 parts for this so this story may be longer than usual. Usually I try to stick to roughly 1,000 words. This chapter will definitely have a good couple thousand XD. I can just see it. Help TwT

Warning 2- i know it says fluff and angst but imma add some lime in there too bc this story need spice 🌶 Muhahahaha 😈

I know you hate me for more warnings but... i forgot to say that you and Mirko and like besties, like sisters even 🙃 (you will see what i mean later on)

Later on in the story i say

Location:-------

What i have put there is a real place in Japan btw (just thought you might wanna know :) )

And yeah. Dont judge my choice of video. I thought it went well with the story

Y/N POV:

-I can't believe this... in all of history this is the first time that this has happened...-

"I know it sounds crazy but it's a collaboration that we need to succeed" All Might distressed.

"Like hell do we need their shitty help! We are HEROS and they are-"

"Bakugou... calm down. I understand that there is some... concerns but it's something we need to do." Aizawa chips in.

"Hold on hold on... let me get this straight. You want us, pro hero's and... hero's in training who are kids to collaborate with... villains?!"

-I couldn't believe what there were suggesting! It's too risky, and to have kids involved is worse!-

"Soooo... why are kids involved if we don't want to rise the rate of risks taken?" Hawks said.

"They may be kids but they have extraordinary quirks as well as strength. We need all the help we can get" AM (all might. I'm getting lazy...) said.

"Still-" I try to argue back.

"No. It's what we've agreed on as a collective group-"

-Are you kidding me? They are kids!-

"What do their parents think of this? Do you really think they would want their kids anywhere near villains?! Sorry to use you as an example, but I'm pretty sure if I was Bakugou's mum I certainly wouldn't want him to be near anywhere near villains, more than he's already been exposed to!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How in the hell do they think that this will actually pay off? It's ridiculous!

"I'm sorry but it's for the best"-AM

"All right, bring them in" Aizawa joined in. I didn't even know he was here...

-The door opens and in comes the villains you despised the most. I scowl at them turning my head away and I catch a glimpse of Hawks... smiling? Why would he be smiling? They're villains...-

"The hell you smiling for?" I lean slightly back and whisper to him, so no one else would catch on.

"Nothing of your concern." He whispers back, the smirk on his face dying down.

"Well, well, well. Heroes... Bet you never thought you'd ask us for our help..."

-The LOV walk in. But not all of them are here? Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Twice and Kurogiri were the only ones to enter the room. All wearing... bracelets?-

"Pfft, this it? Where is the rest of your sad gang huh?" Bakugou was certainly not happy with this arrangement either.

"Well if you must know you stupid brat, they are dead. It's the only reason we agreed to this" Dabi makes the tension in the air thicker than it already was before.