Meet the cast!

(A/N I'm going to update this over time as I create more MHA OCs, I have a ton to do, might need more than one chapter)

~Sylvie~

"Hi, there! I'm Sylvie Todoroki, daughter of Shoto Todoroki and Momo ‘Creati’ Todoroki (née Yaoyorozu)! It's a pleasure to meet you! As long as you don't mess with me or the ones I love or flirt with me or my boyfriend, then we're gonna be great friends! Who knows, maybe we'll be legendary heroes together!"

Age: 15 years

Zodiac sign: Pisces-Aries cusp ♓ ♈

Birthday: March 19th

Quirk: Elemental (summoning and controlling the elements of ice, fire, wind, earth {in the form of vines} and rain)

Height: 173 cm/About 5 feet 8.1 inches

Appearance: Sylvie is a tall, slender, fair-skinned, well-muscled (same build and height as her mother) teenage girl with a warm ivory complexion (same as her father), long, spiky, half red half black hair tied up in a high ponytail (same style as her mother) and her silver bangs parted twice (same as her father's bangs) to reveal her dark brownish-gray (the lower halves of both eyes; same shade of gray as Todoroki's gray eye), turquoise (the upper half of her right eye; same color as Todoroki's turquoise eye) and dark brown (the upper half of her left eye; same color as Momo's eyes in my AU) eyes (which are the same shape as Momo's). Her casual outfit consists of a lilac T-shirt with gold trim on the sleeves and hem, a sea-green hoodie with gray strings, sky blue jeggings, a red tulip skirt that comes just above her knees, and orange sneakers. During school hours, she wears the standard female student uniform. Her hero costume is a red jumpsuit with orange accents (similar to Todoroki's jumpsuit), a removable white hood, a silver cape (similar to Momo's cape, and white boots with a bright blue snowflake design (similar to Todoroki’s boots). The entire costume is fire, water, and ice-proof, the boots prevent slipping on icy and/or wet surfaces, and the hood and cape are made of lightweight material, helping her control the wind and rain.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nicknames: Sil, Vee, Princess (by her parents and her boyfriend Kaliban), Avatar (her hero name, and sometimes by her friends, family and boyfriend), my brilliant beauty (by her parents and boyfriend), my sister-cousin (by her cousin Hestia)

Personality: Bright, bubbly, friendly, charming, considerate, open-minded, empathetic, intuitive, fiercely loyal, quick-thinking; playful at times and serious at others; brave, natural leader, clever; cold and distant when sad or stressed

Likes: Reading; trivia; learning new things; her family’s stories; tutoring; YouTube; being with her friends, family, and boyfriend; ramen; sweets; training; video games; nature, hiking, swimming, camping; making other people laugh and/or smile; looking out for her friends, cousins, brother and sister

Dislikes: People other than Kaliban flirting with her; being judged because of her Grandpa Enji, Grandma Rei, and Uncle Dabi; bullies; Kaliban getting into so many fights or tickling her too much (A/N When Kaliban and Sylvie were six, he once tickled her so much that she accidentally peed her pants); seeing the ones she loves hurt, upset, scared or in danger; accidentally hurting someone (other than a villain) with her Quirk; people bullying her friends, cousins and younger siblings

~Kaliban~

"Hey, what's up? The name's Kaliban Midoriya-Bakugou! Thanks to science and a surrogate, I'm the son of legendary heroes Katsuki ‘Dynamight’ Bakugou and Izuku ‘Deku’ Midoriya-Bakugou! Now, I'm a pretty chill, friendly guy, but if you mess with me, my friends, my brothers, or my girlfriend Sylvie, or try to stop me from becoming a great hero like my dad (Deku), papa (Bakugou), and step-grandpa (All Might, more detail on that later), you're gonna get it!"