Scenario: When their parents found out they were pregnant (older kids)

~Sylvie~

(A/N Thanks to the AI apps Genie and Ai Chat for Android)

It was a beautiful July evening in Japan. It was the first anniversary of Momo and Todoroki's wedding, and the beloved 24-year-old pro-heroes -who also had successful careers at Ingenium and Cellophane's Restaurant and Café- couldn't be happier. The couple were cuddled together on their porch, watching the stars and enjoying each other's company. Todoroki soon noticed something was off about his wife: the joy on Momo's face was unmistakable, but there was also a distant look in her eyes. "What's wrong, darling?" Todoroki asked. "N-nothing, honey. I-I'm fine, just a bit tired," the black-haired heroine stuttered. Concerned, the white-and-red haired hero wrapped one arm around his wife. "Momo, I know you're lying. Please tell me what's bothering you. I can get us some wine, if that'll help," he begged. Momo looked at his earnest expression and took a deep breath, steeling herself for what came next. "I'm pregnant," she finally admitted. Todoroki's eyes widened with excitement and surprise. "That's amazing news, Momo! I can't wait to be a dad," he exclaimed as he hugged Momo tightly and kissed her passionately. Momo smiled and blushed with happiness, grateful for the love and support of her husband. "Don't worry, my precious child. I'll never let anyone hurt you," the half-and-half hero murmured as he gently nuzzled his wife's belly.

~Kaliban~

It was a peaceful afternoon about two weeks after Deku and Bakugou had made the decision to make an appointment with a fertility clinic to undergo the process of Double Artificial Insemination. After returning home from patrol, the couple were greeted by their German Shepherd, Chief, and a voicemail on Deku's phone. When they checked the message, they found that, while they were out, the fertility clinic had called to give them the news they were dying to hear: the procedure was a success, and their surrogate, Kim Tabata (rose beige complexion, orange eyes, medium length curly black hair, 156 cm/About five feet 1.4 inches tall, Quirk lets her absorb electricity and release it as weak jolts), was pregnant with their child. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Deku squealed as tears of joy poured down his cheeks. "I'm gonna be a papa!" Bakugou shouted proudly, pumping his fist in the air in victory before pulling his husband into a tight embrace. "I love you, Daddy Deku," the blonde murmured lovingly. "I love you, too, Papa Kacchan," the greenette whispered back before the couple shared a rough kiss.

~Astra~

(A/N Thanks to Writecream for the help)

Mina's heart was racing with excitement and nervousness. She and Kirishima had been trying for a baby, and now she was finally pregnant. She knew Kirishima would be thrilled, but she still couldn't help feeling anxious. She had recorded all sorts of little moments with Kirishima, like him singing in the shower or dancing around the living room, just to have a keepsake of the moment -including the moment she told him about her pregnancy. The pink-haired heroine was standing in the living room, fidgeting with her phone in one hand and a box under her opposite arm when she heard Kirishima come in.

"Hey, honey," the red-haired male said, looking up from the mail he was flipping through. "Is there a reason you're recording me?" Mina giggled, feeling her nerves start to unwind. "I just want to give you a gift first," she said, holding out the box. With an amused chuckle, Kirishima took the box and gently opened it. Inside was a tiny yellow onesie with a red lightning bolt on it. Kirishima's eyes widened as he realized what this meant.

"Mina… are you pregnant?" he breathed out, tears in his eyes.

"Yep! Five days with your baby!" Mina giggled, wrapping her arms around Kirishima as he picked her up and spun her around in joy.

~Rachel~

(A/N This was inspired by the Miraculous comic "Dumb Little Kitten"; I don't own the comic or the comic dub below, the original comic belongs to NattiKay on DeviantArt and the video below belongs to tanuklover. Also, I asked soooo many AIs for help writing the first paragraph)