Chapter 1

Jisoo picked up her phone, already knowing what the other person on the line was going to say. She sighed, the past week there had been two bodies found, dead and with their eyes carved out.

"We found another one, in a garage." Her colleague , Lisa said. "Alright, I'll be there soon." Jisoo sighed and hung up. She got her jacket and went to her car, stepping out in the spring weather.

-

The woman who was laying in the garage looked to be in her late 20's. She wore a black top with a white skirt. Her hair was blonde but it was covered with blood. Eye's carved out and shot in the back of her head.

"We found her ID, her name is Im Nayeon and she is 28." Lisa said, Jisoo nodded. "Soyeon and Jungkook will contact her family." Jisoo said, Lisa nodded and went to call the two police officers.

"Three dead, two men and now one woman. They've all died in the same way, shot to death and then the murderer has carved out their eyes." Jennie said, Lisa sighed.

"A serial killer?" Lisa asked, "Three murders is a serie." Jisoo said, getting in her car to drive back to the station again.

-

"Well, what do we have?" Jisoo asked, Soyeon got up from her seat.

"The three victims are Kang Jihoon, who we found first 6 days ago... Kim Minho who we found yesterday, and now Im Nayeon." Soyeon said, Jisoo hummed. "They're all in the same age, right?" Jisoo asked, Soyeon nodded. "Yeah, all of them were 28 or going to be." She said, Jisoo nodded. "What did Nayeon's parents say?" Jisoo asked.

"Not a lot, Nayeon was an art teacher, she was one of the best teachers at the school. Her co-worker Son Chaeyoung said that all of the teachers went out eating dinner yesterday and since then no one had seen her." Soyeon said.

"Alright, Lisa and I will go to Mrs. Lee." Jisoo said and got up, Lisa too.

-

The two police officers stepped out of the car, they were in front of the hospital, third day this week they were here.

"Rosie called." Lisa mumbled, "Oh, what did she say?" Jisoo asked, "She's moving up to Seoul again." Lisa said, "That's great, how do you feel?" Jisoo asked, Lisa and Rosie had meet during school, Rosie wanting to be a lawyer and Lisa wanting to be a police officer, they clicked well and soon started dating, but it took a turn after two years. Lisa couldn't maintain a releationship while working, it was like they all said: you can't date when you're a police officer.

"I don't know, it's been two years since we last met." Lisa said, Jisoo hummed and opened the door which led to Mrs. Lee's room.

"What have you found out?" Jisoo asked, Mrs. Lee looked behind her to see the two police officers.

"Well, age you already know. She was mudered between 10-12 PM yesterday." She said.

"Was she raped?" Lisa asked, "No, there is no sign of rape or sex. The murderer shot her in the back of head, eyes carved out too." She said, Jisoo nodded.

"We have nothing, the murderer leaves no fucking trace." Jisoo sighed, she was so tired of this case already, she just wanted to find the murderer and lock them up.

"Should I look for something?" Mrs. Lee asked. "The eyes." Lisa said, and with that she waved goodbye and got out of the room.

Mrs. Lee just sighed and looked at Jisoo. "No, thank you. We'll leave now." She said.

-

The woman wore a black mask face mask, it was in the middle of the night. She didn't know what the time was nor did she care. She held the gun in her, a knife in her pocket.

She glanced at the woman who was walking down the street, she was drunk. She smirked and stepped closer.

Soon, she found herself walking behind the woman, she held up her gun, pressing the the button down so it fired, the woman fell and landed on her face. The girl smirked and pulled out her gloves, taking out the knife.

She turned the woman around, her eyes were still open due to the shock. She began carving them out, smiling while doing so.

a/n: hey!! new book and this time a romantic criminal thriller kind of. this is inspired by swedish criminal thriller Beck: öga för öga (Beck: eye for eye) it has a similar storyline to this story but they're slight different, i really recommend watching the beck films (if you understand swedish or find them with english subs) jisoo is based of of the main charcter in Beck named Martin Beck played by Peter Haber, and Lisa is based of of Gunvald Larsson played by Mikeal Persbrantd (my husband)

 qotd: how excited are you for blackpink's comeback, from a scale from 0-100? -bby.rae