Chapter 5

Jisoo and Jennie were laughing together, Jisoo was leaning on Jennie's shoulder while they were watching a comedy movie. It was to distract Jisoo from all the work, Jennie had told her. 

"It honestly isn't that funny." Jisoo giggled, "It kinda is, don't lie." Jennie laughed, almost tearing up. She smiled seeing Jisoo so happy, deep inside she felt regretful but she had to do this, for her own sake. 

"D-do you want more tea?" Jennie asked, Jisoo smiled and nodded. "Yes, please." Jisoo said and handed Jennie her cup. While Jennie went to the kitchen Jisoo got up and looked around the living room. The walls were painted in white and there was no photos up on the walls. The couch they were seated on was placed in the middle of the room, the tv in front of it. There was a bookshelf beside the couch, it didn't have any books in it, just two books that looked really old and torn. It was kinda sad, the fact that there were no photos on the wall. Not on Jennie herself, her family or friends. What happened to this girl? 

"I got more tea." Jennie smiled as she entered the living room, Jisoo smiled. 

"Why do you not have photos of your family or friends up on the wall...?" Jisoo asked, "You don't have to answer." Jisoo whispered. Jennie shrugged her shoulders and leaned on the couch. 

"I don't have any family." Jennie said, "At all?" Jisoo asked, "I have an older sister..." Jennie said. 

"Oh, what's her name?" The older woman asked, "Kim Taeyeon, we don't really talk a lot. Haven't talked to her since I was 17." Jennie said, "Oh, I'm sorry." Jisoo pouted. 

"It's alright, I don't care." Jennie said, "Let's watch the film again, no more sadness." Jennie laughed, Jisoo nodded, there was defentily something odd with this woman, she seemed so lonley and sad. Jisoo wanted to know why. 

Jisoo sighed, "What's wrong?" Jennie asked, pouting. "Work." Jisoo said, "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Jennie asked, "We're just questioning all of the undead classmates and there's not a lot of information we're provided with." Jisoo said, she sounded so sad. 

"Oh..." Jennie said, looking away for a brief second to smirk. No one had a clue. 

-

Jisoo entered the police station an hour later, it was now 3:20 PM. 

Lisa was drinking coffee while staring out the window, she turned around when she noticed Jisoo walking towards her office so Lisa followed after. 

"Hey." Lisa said, Jisoo turned around. "Hi, Lisa." Jisoo sat down on her office chair, starting her computer. "Where have you been?" Lisa asked, "Have you ever been in like a bubble with a woman?" Jisoo asked, Lisa looked at her with confusion. "Like as if you share everything with the other partner? Thoughts, feelings, body? You do what you do but there's like another person in this bubble. Do you mean that?" Lisa asked, Jisoo nodded. "Excatly!" Jisoo exclaimed. 

"No, I've never been there." Lisa said, walking out of her office. Jisoo just sighed, looking at Lisa disappearing behind the wall. 

-

"So you weren't in a bubble with Park Chaeyoung?" Jisoo asked, peaking into Lisa's office. 

Lisa shock her head, "No, we weren't even a thing." Lisa said and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep. Jisoo sighed and looked at the time. "It's 20 minutes left til Lee Yerim is here, get ready." Jisoo told her co-worker. Lisa just nodded. 

-

When Kim Yerim, now known as Lee Yerim arrived in Seoul she would've never thought she'd get murdered in the aiport garage. No one was in the airport garage, just her and the now gone murderer. Sadly, she hadn't seen the murderer's face but if she did, she'd get a shock of her life when she saw the woman who had brutually murdered her.