Lost

(just saying, this might be a bit sad)

The last thing I heard was the wailing sirens as I was being rushed to the hospital.

**13 years later**

I sat on the edge of the bed, crying. I couldn't believe it: Ben was in a coma, all thanks to me. Yesterday was the anniversary of my stupid mistake, and the night of when he got into a coma.

Now, let's back up a little and take a trip down to memory lane.

**13 years  ago**

"Hurry! We need to be ready for the plan." I whispered into my walkie-talkie.  And soon enough, two big trucks appeared on the driveway. Out stepped a pizza boy no older than 15. That was Jawa.

The pizza boy walked purposely toward the front door and before his hand, balled into a fist, touched the door, it opened.

The person who had answered the door appeared to be a man in his 40s, with graying hair, glasses, and dressed in a lab coat, he did not look the tiniest bit evil.

And he wasn't. His name was Marko DiGraw and is a totally kind and not a evil scientist. But he was just really clueless.

"I'm sorry, but I did not order pizza." DiGraw smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Jawa smiled back, his bright white teeth glowing in the dark night.

"Yes, about that. . ." Jawa trailed off.

DiGraw furrowed his brow, looking concerned.

"Young man, what are you doing here, and especially this late?" DiGraw pushed his slipping glasses back up his crooked nose that looked like it had seen too many fists.

According to the CIA's database, DiGraw is a very private man, a millionaire making money off of his company, LoTide. He used to have a wife, but then she was mugged and sold off to human trafficking and was never seen again.

Jawa kept smiling innocently. "Yes, actually someone placed in an order for you."

DiGraw looked alarmed. "Someone knows where I live? The paparazzi have finally got ahold of my address?!"

"No, no-"

"I need to move!" DiGraw mumbled to himself. "Young man, I don not know you, but if you don't get away this instant, I will call my guards from the front gate to take you away."

This was it. The next step of the plan.

Out of the blues, a figure appeared on the window sill, clinging to a piece of black zipline rope.

It was Ben.

He grinned and waved at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and motioned him to break in.

We were already delayed in our plan. We did not need any more setbacks like we had before with this mission.

Ben used a laser gun to cut a hole in the window big enough for him to fit into.

Perfect. Now time for phase three.

A big guy lumbered in a hurried way along the distance. He had a uniform on, identical to the guards at the front gate.

"Marko!" the guard called urgently. Chip had dressed up as this gard to divert Marko's attention so they could steal a potentially dangerous vial of poison, and create an antidote for it.

It worked like magic.

Marko's gaze jumped to the figure in the navy blue uniform.

"What is it?" he yelled back.