Ben-rolled (lol u will get the joke later)

Ben calculated the distance from the cliff's rocky ledge to the other side of the mountain.

He opened his mouth to shout to his troop, "It's really dangerous, then when I tell you to . . . . ..  .  . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna say a lie and hurt yo-"

"SHUT UP!" someone yelled back at him, presumably Authur, the hardcore, serious Australian soldier that had joined his troop months before.

Ben laughed. This joke never got old.

Ben's troop murmured among themselves, unease falling over them.

"Oh, relax, I already have a plan to get across!" Ben motioned for his men to come closer.

Once they did, Ben explained to them, "So the ledges are about ten feet apart, so jump with all your might."

"What if we don't make it?" one of his commanders asked.

It was Mowar, a timid man with fear of heights.

Ben sighed. "Mowar, and everyone, I already told you all- Never gonna giv-"

"Alright, alright! Enough! We get it!" Aylex held up his palms.

Ben grinned. "You just got Ben-Rolled!" His troop men rolled their eyes, exasperated.

"See ya on the other side!" Ben winked at them and jumped, flipped into a twist midair, thinking it would be cool to look like a torpedo sailing and landing on the ledge.

Suddenly, there was a shift in the air, and then Ben felt himself plummet straight down into the chasm between the two ledges, the harsh, cold wind buffeting his military attire.

Hiya ppl! Yeah, so um this chapter is a bit dark; sad; tragic; whatever you might comprehend it as, but I'm glad I came up with Ben-rolling since it's finally something new for me to write abt instead of the same old usual of "blah blah blah" 

thx for reading :)

peace ✌🏻