Chapter 1

Idk if this is rushed but I just really wanted to make smth idk, I just love this CDrama so much so it's for my own enjoyment

_______________________________________

"I can't believe I'm turning 18!" I was right outside one of the bars that Jin Yang had invited me and Tong Yao to, but I arrived a bit earlier then Jin Yang.

Since it was just me and Tong Yao we thought we could kill time by playing a match.

"We won!" I shouted feeling refreshed as I turned the seat around.

Guess who was standing there tho. Jin Yang..
"Ah- JIN YANG!-"

Me and Tong Yao shouted as Jin Yang started walking out. "Are you serious, on your birthday too Chong Xue?..."

"I was only playing it to kill time... Sorry..." I said pouting at her.

Tong Yao looked at Jin yang and put her arm around Yang's. "Cmonn, it's XueXue's birthday"

Jin Yang turned her head to the side acting upset, but she smiled and said "Alrightt let's go"

~~

I woke up in my bed with a headache in a complete mess. I groaned as I turned over to get up from my bed. Walking to the restroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and just did the usual.

I jumped as I heard a scream from YaoYao's room. "What happened!?-"

She came to me and showed me her phone, "I am the manager of ZGDX-"

"You got an offer!" I was so excited for my big sister, but I'd be happy for them to let me apply as assistant manager.

I usually have a harder time separated from Tong Yao then our parents, though it did seem off. The person kept talking in different languages and threw us off.

"Alright it's decided, their game should be tomorrow or so, so let's go watch the game. It'll help me choose to accept this or not." After Tong Yao said that, we called Jin Yang and told her everything.

~~

Me and Tong Yao arrived first while Jin Yang arrived last, as always. At first we went to go find the team manager and finally met him. Thought we were confused if it was him or not.

"Hello" Tong Yao said as I followed.

I could feel my anxiety acting up, but I just stood behind Tong Yao.

"You must be the Manager, Mr?" Tong Yao said looking at him as her eyebrows raised.

"No need for that, just call me Rui" He said giving us a smile.

"Ah- Im Chong Xue. I hope i can go with Tong Yao when she agrees. I'll help with anything, but I'd like to apply as assistant manager since it's more useful." Maybe I said too much...but hopefully he'll accept it.

"Nice to meet you Rui, again i hope my sister coming with me is no problem. In games she's 2nd to me." (Tong Yao)

Jin yang arrived soon after, so we went in and took a seat. During the game Jian Yang saw Tong Yao and took her outside. Jian Yang did have an argument outside, but honestly what could I say, not my business.

I know Tong Yao doesn't like me getting involved between them. Once she came back in, it was the last match. Everyone was screaming and the cheer was shouting for ZGDX telling them they could do it.

When the match finished we were just about to leave, but the Ming came out. He gave a speech about his hand injury and other discussions. The speech was what really made Tong Yao accept the invitation.