Chapter 5

Me and Tong Yao told Jin Yang that we would meet up together at the store.

I finished my shower after I had texted them, "I'll be there in 15 minutes or so," and got dressed.

I drove to the shop that was where we decided on and when I got out the car I felt something strange. I turned around having the feeling of someone's eyes on me, but saw no one.

"This makes me wanna go back home" thinking to myself, but I couldn't.

When I walked in I saw Tong Yao and Jin Yang standing by the entrance. "You're finally here!" Shouted Yang Yang as she ran to me.

"Si Cheng told me that he just wanted a couple snacks and some travel size items. Maybe a pair of new slippers and more. What about you guys?" Said Tong Yao as she was checking her phone and put it back into her back pocket.

"Okay okay let's just hurry!" I said knowing that we had a good 1-2 hours before we needed to leave.

~~

Moments pass by and we had everything.

(What you are wearing on the trip)

"Let's go!!" Everyone shouted as they all went into separate cars.

Hmm let's see.. there should be about 10 people going. Hopefully they like the rooms that are there.

3 separate cars were taken, me and Jiao Huang took a separate car since he preferred to not squeeze in and ride with the others.

"Ah- I have car sickness.." I said as I clenched my hands a little and gave an awkward smile.

"Here," he said as he reached over and gave me some medicine for the ride.

Hopefully this trip goes well.. I stared out and looked at all the places we passed by. I wasn't sure what part we were in but it was beautiful.

Jiao Huang reached for my hands and pulled it to his face, kissing and rubbing it as he continued on the road. The feeling in my stomach.. I felt a shiver but also a nice feeling. He stopped kissing my hand and reached over to my thigh. As he placed it on there I couldn't help but turn the other way to cover my face.

~~

Soon enough we arrived to the cabin. Althought it was a little cold what I was wearing wasn't gonna kill me. Everyone grabbed all the luggage we had and had put them inside.

"Here let me help-" I said as I walked over to Jiao Huang.

"You can help me by holding my phone" he said as he hands over his phone to me and took what we had in the back inside.

Stunned by what he said, I quickly regained my senses and followed him inside.

"The view is so Amazing!" Jin Yang said as she did a twirl with her hands in the air with a bright smile.

Cat looked over and just continued walking inside as he was being all close with K. I couldn't wait to spend my time here with all my friends.

Since the sun is still out and we had a lot of time on our hand we decided to go into the city and see what there was for us to see.

"Let's go look at the foods!" Chubby said as he ran to a cafe and Lu Yue and Ming followed.

"Where should we go?" I asked Jiao Huang.

He looked at me and took me to buy clothes even though I have plenty. The store was pretty quite and had a nice feeling to it. When we walked outside there were girls surrounding us.

"Excuse me-" I got pushed to the side and was in absolute shock.

"Are you Hierophant from YWCB?!" A girl shouted as she asked Jiao Huang and got all close to him.

He ignored her and rushed over to me asking if I was okay.

"Ah- I'm alright, shall we go now?" I asked still in a daze and he nodded his head.

At the corner of my eyes I also saw the rest of our group being surrounded by everyone.

"Chessman!!" All the girls shrieked.

Then one by one they started cornering Cat and  K. Cat put his arms in-front of K to protect him. Ming and Rui then shouted, "If you don't back away the authorities will be called!"

That was when everyone started backing up.

"Chong Xue!" Tong Yao shouted as she and Si Cheng walked over.

"I didn't think this would happen. I knew you guys were pretty popular in this field but I didn't think this much." I said and walked back to where we all had parked the car.

Jiao Huang followed me and grabbed my hand, "Are you alright?"

I continued walking and just said a simple "Yeah." I really wasn't bothered, but maybe I was a little bit. There was this unknown feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

"Tong Yao, Jin yang! We should take photos tomorrow!" I said as I shouted to them after getting in the car.

The whole ride I was completely out of focus. "We're back now," Jiao Huang said as he had my door opened waiting for me to get out.

"Oh- Thank you" I said smiling and got out of the car holding his hand as I stepped out.

"Let's eat!!" Chubby yelled as he rushed in.

We all laughed as we looked at each other. I then walked into my room and started taking out my slippers and then took out some of my clothes.

Putting on my slippers I stood up from the bed and walked out the room. I could feel someone's hands wrapped around my waist and when I turned around to look it was Jiao Huang.

"Stop messing around Jiao Huang," I said with a chuckle and pushed him away. Since the cabin was 2 stories I began walking down to see what everyone was doing.

I peaked and saw that they seemed to be watching a movie. I thought I might as well joined everyone cause there was nothing to do in my room anyways.. "Whats everyone watching?" I asked as I walked to the couch that Tong Yao and Si Cheng were on.

K then explained that they're were watching a horror movie called "The Sewers" which had recently came out after the tournament had ended.

"The beginning is already so scary" chubby said.

Cat then joined in, "He's just exaggerating it's so boring in the begin- AHH!" He screamed jumping next to K.

We all laughed and we sat down onto the couch  and Ai Jia handed out the snacks. "Ah can you get my phone from the counter please" Jin Yang asked. "Of course beautiful" Ai Jia said as he walked back to the kitchen.

I snuggled into Jiao Huangs arms and watched the movie with everyone else. His hand was rubbing my arms back and forth and he laid his head onto mine.