Chapter 2

We started walking towards the base.

"Its in there.." I said completely scared.

We opened the door and Cheng and looked at the chair. It turned around and there we saw someone familiar to Cheng.

"Ehhh..." Coming from the mysterious man.

He took a photo of us and cheng asked "What are you doing here"

"What- Youre not a ghost?" Tong Yao said in shock.

"Have you seen such a handsome ghost?" He asked in an over confident voice.

"You two look alike." Tong Yao took a look at him and then Cheng.

"Of course, we came from the same mom anyways. " He said.

"What?!-" Me and Tong Yao both blurted.

Ming and Rui must've heard what was happening below and came to check it out.

"Lu Yue-" Ming said sounding.. sad?

"Ming.." Lu Yue said his name in a sad tone.

We all sat down and Lu Yue was having his drink.

"Tell us why you came back." Cheng said as he looked at him like he was a pain.

"I was on my way to Kenya to observes the great animal migration but isaw on the internet that Tai crushed Smiling, the latest addition to your team. I heard that he destroyed that poor girl." He said as he sighed.

Tong yao got up from leaning on Chengs' shoulders and said "I was not destroyed. Im pretty good."

"At that time, a voice occurred in my head "Lord Lu yue, its time to go back and be a professional player."

"So his names Lu Yue..." I said thinking to myself.

"We have a new midsolo you came too late."
Rui said as he looked at Tong Yao.

"What do you mean late? I was banned from competing" He said scoffing.

"What? You got banned? Serves you right, I'm so happy!" Tong Yao said in the happiest voice ever.

"You- Can someone get this lunatic under control? Tsk." Lu Yue said sounding offended.

Rui shakes his head saying no with a smile while Ming had his arms crossed. I rest my head on my arm and payed attention to what was happening as i was slowly getting tired.

"Hey.. I heard that ZGDX hasn't chosen a starting mid-solo for the national leagues yet. Ming I want to participate."

"No." Cheng said coldly.

"Oh. Then I'll message our mother then. "Mom, the weather has turned cool lately. I dropped by Cheng"s team base to give him a thermal outfit. Then I saw Hierophant, the guy involved in a romantic scandal with him. He came all the way to China for Cheng." He said as he threatened Si Cheng.

I turned my head looking at him with my eyebrows raising.

"You must really like reading fanfics Lu Yue..." I said as I gave him a look.

Lu Yue continued talking and said "And I saw him lying in bed with Cheng. They were smooching." Yu Lue looked up with a smile and clearly showed he was threatening Cheng.

"Don't you dare send that message." Cheng said as he was ready to beat Lu Yue up.

Just a bit later Tong Yao was complaining that she didn't want to see the water dispenser.

"If you keep this up you might actually see the water dispenser.." I said in a jokingly manner and chuckled.

"What did you say?!" She said back to me with glaring eyes.