[005]

☾☾☾

His Pov

Standing on the sidewalk, he looked up at the white brick and the impressive glass. An impending sense of doom washed over him.First day of a new school as a transfer student.

He sighed.

Great. Now I have to explore this massive school all by myself. He took out the school map but it slipped from his hand. A gust of wind blew it horizontal.

Aishhhh--

The map was carried away until it finally landed on the ground. He bent down and pick it up. "Geez, I wasted my sweat"

He paused when he spotted a girl was sitting on the bench, alone. She seems so lost but looking so gracefully at the same time.

Hmm, I can ask her help to show me around.

He stepped closer to the girl but when he stood right in front of her.His eyes widened.
Wait a minute, she looks familiar.

"Kim Minchae?". She fluttered her eyes opened.

That eyes. It is her.

☾☾☾

"Thief!"

The guy smiled as if he was waiting for you to say that. "I have a name you know"

Gah! He was really that thief!!

"What are you doing here? You thief!". You gasped."Are you stalking me!?'

"Geez, calm down. I am a transferee". He sat down next to you."Don't you think it was meant to be?"

Your eyebrows crashed.

He moved closer to you. "You and I. We are destined to meet again". You smacked his head,real hard.

"Yaish,what's that for?".He hissed.

"For stealing my money". You glared at him and palm up. "Pay me back now"

Jimin looked at you with a mocking expression. "But I don't want to"

You stood up, cracking your neck left to right. "Then let's finish this my way"

"W-what?". He gulped.

You shoot him a glare while looking down at his private area with her hand up. "Say bye bye to your massive ball!". As you said those words, he yelled and closed his eyes.

But nothing happened. His 'ball' was still breathing. Slowly, he fluttered his opened.

You waved some money in front of his face.

"Huh. Where do you get that?". Jimin frowned as he checked his pocket only to realize his wallet was gone.

"I'm only taking back what's mine, you thief. It's only 3 dollar". You lend his wallet back and walked away.

"Kim Minchae". He grinned and murmured to himself. "You're one of a kind"

☾☾☾

"Quiet!"

The class went silence immediately. "So as some of you might heard, there's a transferee in our class"

Uninterested, you moved your gaze and looked outside the window. Another transferee as if I would care. Wait,didn't the thief said he's a transferee.

Ngeh. There's no way he would be in this class.

"You may come in". The door slide opened. A cheerful whining left through some of the girls mouth. They're probably already drooling over him. Sike.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

No way. Hell freaking no. Please don't be him. Please don't be him--

You took a glance in front.

I am doomed.

To your surprise,it was that thief. Out all of the classroom,he ended being in the same class with you.

"It was nice meeting everyone.I am Park Jimin". He maintained eye contact with everyone. His eyes scanned all the people in there until his eyes meet yours.

He grinned at you.

Haha. Great, just great.

☾☾☾