[002]

☾☾☾

"Alright class dismiss". As soon as your teacher exit the classroom, the class were on their feet and out of the door.You waited till everyone was out of the classroom before you swarmed out into an empty hallway.

"Yah! Kim Minchae". With a heavy sigh, you turned around.

There she was. Meet the fanatic, Lee Bona, a girl who hated you very much. Along by her side were her two brainless minion who blindly follow her every orders.

"What do you want?". Your voice sounded firm.

"Ooo. I'm so scared". She smirked.

"You're wasting my time here". Just as you thought, life would be great, she suddenly pinned you to the wall.

"Aww. Is Minchae afraid now?". Her smirk grew even bigger. You straighten your face but it only deepened the situation.

"You shouldn't come back!". A sudden punch was thrown on your face.Didn't expected that coming, you looked at her in surprise.

Bona pursed her mouth in a self-satisfied smirk. "You desserve to die!".She threw another punch on your face.

"S-stop". Blood pulsed painfully in your throat and your face grew warm. You could feel the blood drain from your face.

"I-I think that's enough". One of her minion dragged her away from you.

"Enough? She desserve more!". She shouted as she lifted her right arm.

"E-enough, we will be in trouble if someone's see us". Her other minion spoke.

Did that just happened? For the first time, a minion dare to confront the fanatic Bona.

Her arm lowered down."Fine".Bona said in defeated. "But we're not done yet". She shoot you a death glare and left the scene.

You breath in and out,closing your eyes, real tight. Tears begin to flow down on your cheeks.

It hurts.

☾☾☾

The infrequent sound of a passing vehicle on the avenue broke the stillness.Yet till the bright day dawns again, thou singest, pain unheeding.

Is it possible for a person to suffer so much pain and yet live? Well, yes. Because I'm still here, alive.

The bus had arrived. You eased your way past the crowd and get on the bus. God, how you hated crowded space. Being crammed with other people was a torture.

You set your hefty backpack at your feet and leaned back.Thoughts began clashing your mind as you stared outside.

The lancinating pain of doubt passed away and you remained thinking of the impossibility of bearing any longer with life.

Street,12.

Oh we're here. You rummaged in your backpack for a wallet.

Hold on--

A sharp spear of panic hit you. Where is my wallet!? You refused to acknowledge the obvious: My wallet was gone. Lost was filled with resignation. Misplaced offered hope.

Oh ,god. You got up, almost at the edge of crying. Come on,think of something.

Your inner demons was sorely tempted you to just choke the bus driver and quickly run outside. As if that would work. You entered into reality as someone push you aside.

"2 people. One for the girl behind me"

Your eyes widened. Did he just? Still with your eyes wide opened, you observed the guy in front of you.Such a shame he wore a mask.

"Hello lady? Are you getting off the bus?"

You went back to your sense. "Oh, yes. Thank--". The guy left, leaving you standing there like a complete fool.

"Rude". You huffed out your irritation and got off the bus.

Your lost wallet served as a reality check. "My previous wallet!!!" . You desperately whinned with full frustration. God, let it magically appear the next time I picked up a sofa cushion in the living room. What? I was desperate.

You had barely gotten three feet when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and looked up. The guy was probably about six feet tall, towering over your barely over-five-foot height. Wait a minute,the rude guy?

He lifted a wallet from his side. "I'm guessing you are searching for this"

Your eyes widened as you snatched the wallet away from him. The expression 'I pinched myself' came to mind. You tentatively touched the wallet. It was corporeal. You looked at it. Sniffed it, even.
It was your wallet!

You placed a kiss on your wallet over and over again. "My baby, I thought I lost youu~"

Heck, this guy probably thought you were crazy right now Minchae. Shoving your wallet back into your backpack ,you cleared your throat and bowed to him. "Thank--"

"Don't thank me but thank you". He said and walked away.

That made you frowned. "Thank me for what?"

"For paying our bus fare?". He let out a chuckle as he stopped walking right in front of a convenience store.

What the freaking hell--. You turned speechless.

As the rude guy was about to get inside the convenience store, he turned around to meet your eyes.

"Nice meeting you... Kim Minchae"

☾☾☾