[003]

☾☾☾

His Pov

"Thank God!". A guy exclaimed, he thought he would not catch the bus on time and there was a widespread of relief. Luck was on his side indeed.

He paused when a red wallet caught his attention. Oh, someone dropped this?  He picked it up from the street with an intention of returning it back to the rightful owner.

Just then, he noticed a backpack. The fact that the backpack was wide open tended to arouse his sneaking suspicion. Is it a trend now going out with your backpack wide opened?  He shrugged it off and get on the bus.

With the wallet still on his grip, he pursed his lips. I just need to have a quick look to see if there is any obvious contact information in it. It's not a sin right?

He delve inside the wallet and found a woman's ID card.

"Kim Minchae". He murmured your full name. A big idiot smile plastered on his face when he saw your face.

☾☾☾

You lay down on your bed. What a hectic day. Funny how you thought, everything will be okay. But, you're completely wrong. Life is always mean to you.

Fortunate thing is you get your wallet back. But the unfortunate here is your money was being used by that freaking thief.

God, I hate him.

You began punching your own pillow, trying to vent out your anger by kicking and bitting it as well.

You calm yourself down and just stared on the ceiling, blankly. What am I doing right now?

You hugged yourself while staring at your family's picture beside the lamp. "Mom, dad. I miss you so much". Tears came streaming down your cheek. You missed them a lot.

You sobbed."It hurts, I don't think I can handle this all by myself"

You grabbed the picture and observed your parents faces.A chilly breeze came over but a strange warmth made it's way through you.You looked at the back of the frame. How did I never noticed this before?

At the back,there was written a simple one sentence and it said ;

'Don't give up before the miracles happen'

☾☾☾

"Yah, have you see him?"

"You mean, the new guy?"

"Yesss, he's so good looking"

Unaware of the two gossipers, you were still lost in your thoughts as you drifted off in another daydream.

"Guess what, I've heard that he will be in our class!!"

"Omg, really. Wait, we have to warn him about her. Otherwise, he might ended up like Hannah"

Your ears perked up when you heard her name being mentioned.Your eyes grew misty. Tears gathered in your eyes as you held your breath. Don't cry Minchae, not now.

"Look at her, I can't believe she's still alive while Hannah is rotting in her grave"

That's it.  You banged the table with your clenched fist. "If you don't know what happened, stop talking shits!"

The two gossipers went silence. Their eyes widened, probably shocked to see this side of you. You dashed out of the classroom. Tears coursing down your cheeks unchecked.

☾☾☾