𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸

"Oh, so that's how you met my sister." Yuji nodded as Fushiguro told him about his first ever encounter with the goddess. "I still can't believe she is your older sister and I said all those mean things to you in front of her. That's embarassing." Nobara groaned.

"It's alright Saki-chan. I don't mind but, at least you guys can try to get along." Saya said as she placed her hand-made deserts on the dinning table as Gojo's eyes lit up. "I didn't thought your cooking is this amazing!" Gojo exclaimed already halfway through the cake.

They were going to a restaurant but, a certain white-haired someone forgot their wallet. So, they all ended up at the school having Saya's delicious dishes in her dorm room.

••••

"It's so beautiful!" Nobara exclaimed as all of them sat in Saya's room. It was in a contrast of red, black, white and grey with few paintings hanging around the wall. "Thanks." Saya said as she packed her brown duffel bag.

"Already a mission?" Gojo asked as she slumped on her bed. "Yeah. You know problems caused by curses. Well, it's kind of suspucious that this time it's outside from Tokyo." She replied with her eyebrows furrow.

"You will be fine!" Sukuna suddenly said as everyone looked at Yuji's cheek. "Oh! And how do you know that?" Nobara asked the curse as he tsked. "Unlike you brats, I observed how she easily defeated that special grade curse back there." Sukuna replied as Saya smiled slightly before turning her back them as she stood near the open window.

"Thank you, Sukuna." Saya said as she threw a small piece of apple outside the window before a loud screech was heard as Karasu caught the piece in his mouth before eating it. He flew in a circle before sitting at the window.

"Wait! Isn't it the same bird who saved Fushiguro from that curse?" Yuji asked. "He healed me." Fushiguro mumbled.

Saya hummed, "He likes you, Fushi. And I already told you Yuji, that I'm watching over you even from far away." Nobara reached out to pat the bird before it flapped his wings making her jump back.

"Sorry Nobara but Karasu's very picky." Saya chuckled as Karasu just screeched lowly as he looked at the people in the room before he flew and sat on Fushiguro's shoulder.

"He really likes me." Fushiguro said in amazement. Karasu looked at the blindfolded man as if examining him, before it flew and sat on Gojo's shoulder.

"ka-ka-kow-kow-kowlp-kowlp." The bird lowly sang as he nuzzled Gojo's face. "Aww. I like you too!" Gojo coeed like a five year old. "That's not fair!" Nobara and Yuji whined at the bird's rejection as the others laughed.

••••

"The fuck you are saying, Ijichi?" Saya yelled over the phone as the man had called her, telling about the cursed womb having a special grade and the first-years being send to exorcise it.

"I'm sorry Mam! But, with you and every special grade sorcerer being out of reach, the higher ups thought that the first-years should go. Their mission is just to get out the five victims in there. I also told them not to try and exorcise the curse as it could be dangerous!" Ijichi said fastly as Saya rubbed her temple.

These higher ups seem to want to kill Yuji desparately. "Ok Ijichi. Put up the veil and try to stay out of danger." With that she hung up her phone and sighed before sitting down on the throne-type mountain made of curses corpse.