𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅

"Fight!" Panda announced, Maki went forward with her spear as Saya stood opposite to her calm and bare handed. Maki lifted the spear and targeted her head. Saya just stood there.

Maki was a bit hesitant as why her Sensei was not moving. Saya caught the spear between her hands as she swung Maki in the opposite direction.

"Never be hesitant in life or your enemy will take advantage of it. Hit your opponent no matter who he/she is. In a battle or spar he/she is only your opponent whom you've to defeat." Saya explained as she helped Maki get up. Gojo just smiled, who was also watching the training session.

"Understood, Sensei." Maki replied before taking her position. Saya smiled as Maki charged at her again this time without hesitation. Everyone watched wide-eyed as Saya just stood there. As they all thought Maki will hit her, Saya moved out at the last moment.

Maki again went again as Saya blocked her attacks with her hands. Saya went behind Maki before she threw her away. Maki stood up again with determination in her eyes. Saya bend down as she submerged her hand in the ground before jerking it out.

Her Spear in her hand. "Woah! Sensei's spear is so cool!" Panda exclaimed as Saya swung it skillfully in her hand before getting in a fighting stance.

 "Woah! Sensei's spear is so cool!" Panda exclaimed as Saya swung it skillfully in her hand before getting in a fighting stance

"Come on, Maki!" Saya called as the said girl went toward the curse with full speed. Everyone watched in awe at how the curse moved with her spear as if it was a dance for her.

All the sounds were made of groans and klink of the metal against each other. Maki was successful in landing a blow at her as the curse slid a bit behind before regaining her balance.

Saya smirked and before Maki could comprehend the curse moved with such a speed that everyone almost missed her attack as she landed a blow on Maki, making her hit the ground and the spear to fly above in the sky.

Saya caught it and she swung both the spears before pointing one at Maki's throat, "You're dead."

"