Marry me

𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹

####

After two months of friendship on Facebook and WhatsApp,Arjun asked Sakshi to meet and she agreed. They both met at a coffee shop and things went well. They kept meeting for a week. They never knew when their friendship turned into love, but none of them asked the other one.

One day Arjun was tensed. When Sakshi asked him the reason, he said, "Dad called a girl and her parents at home on tomorrow for marriage purpose."

"Is that what you want?", Sakshi asked.

Arjun replied, "I don't know because I can't oppose dad."

Sakshi stood up and walked away.Arjun failed to stop her.Arjunj went home and confessed his family that he wasn't ready for marriage. After lots of fights, he successfully convinced his parents. But his parents requested him at-least to meet that girl for formality. Aejun agreed with his parents and WhatsApped everything to her. Still,she didn't reply.

Next day, the girl reached to his home with her parents. When he came out in the seating area, with surprise he found that the girl was Sakshi.

When they both went inside his room for chit-chat he asked, "How?"

Sakshi smiled and replied, "Three months ago, when I received your bio-data from your dad. I found your WhatsApp and FB details and I initiated. I just wanted to know my guy in real. Please forgive me if it was hard on you."

"Only on one condition." Arjun added these words with a smile, "Marry me."

###
A quick one
Epdi iruku nu solluga
Padicha vote and comment pannuga
Wouldn't be updating frequently
Byee