four.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫-

Sitting in a pretty Cafe on a Warm summer's afternoon, an ice cream cone in his hand and a soft, yet shy smile on his face wasn't something Jungkook had ever seen himself doing, due to his Father's firm rules. Yet here he was, sitting across from his Therapist as the two ate their sweet treats without any sadness between them at all.

Taehyung had made it clear to him during the drive to the cafe, that outside the Office, Jungkook is to consider him a friend, but inside, he was His Therapist first. Letting out a exhale, The Older male leaned back in his seat, eyes cast on the little brunette across from him.

Jungkook looked so happy, his eyes holding the upmost childlike Joy as he happily ate the sweet treat, Getting a little messy as he did. His doe eyes were wide with curiosity, looking around the cafe in such wonder before he looked back at the therapist. "Thank You, Mr Kim!"

"You're welcome, Little One. It was only fair to reward you for doing so well on your first session, Wasn't it?" The elder replied, Raising a brow. "Afterall, Good Behaviour deserves rewards."

Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink and he nodded with a little squeak. "Y-Yes.."

After a little while of eating and conversation- Which was mostly Carried out by the older man while Jungkook merely gave timid, Shy answers, the doe-eyed brunette couldn't help but grow a little more curious about the elder with each passing second.

How did Mr Kim Know Jimin?

But before his mind could wander any further, His thoughts were silenced by the Deep, Honey-like voice of his Therapist as the older man put his cup down on the table. "Jungkook, We've still got a little while before 5..." he looked at his watch. "Would you like to walk around the park for a bit?" the elder asked curiously. "It'll kill time, and a little Fresh air will never hurt."

"Okay." the younger replied softly in response, a shy smile dancing on his Lips as he looked at the older man. "B-But Please don't walk too fast.."

After putting their coats back on and paying the bill, the elder Gently guided the teenager out of the cafe by his hand on the boy's back, and lead him down a flower-bordered path which lead towards the park, where they sat down on an old bench under a tree.

Jungkook gulped, his posture tense as he Looked down at his fingers that fiddled together anxiously. It wasn't a particularly windy day, yet the soft, barely there breeze did a small amount to calm his burning nerves.