forty seven.

"𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-

"S-So He's really gonna be here soon? like, Really soon?"

"Yes, Little One." Taehyung chuckled, combing his fingers through the younger's hair. "Really soon. I thought you were excited, hm?"

Jungkook looked up, blinking once, twice before huffing gently, a small smile gracing his lips as Yeontan padded into the room, jumping on the couch to snuggle down for a nap beside them. "Of course I'm excited! I've always wanted to look after children..." he mumbled. "I'm Just nervous. What if Jungie doesn't like me? I have no experience with kids."

"Relax, sweetheart, He's only 5 years old... I really don't think he'll hate you." The Therapist soothed, endeared by His Boyfriend's timid antics. "Hate isn't in his vocabulary, to be honest. I think He'll love you, Tannie aswell."

Before she left for the Train back to Daegu, Mrs Kim Had phoned her Husband, Arranging for little Jungsoo to be brought back to Seoul within the next few days, leaving Taehyung a couple to days to prepare for his son's arrival. This was the longest he'd gone without seeing his child face-to-face, and he was definitely happy that he'll be back home and in his arms within a few days. He couldn't deny that being away from his son was starting to affect him.

Jungkook hummed, biting his inner lip as he pulled away from Taehyung's chest, now looking at his elder boyfriend with a soft pout. "Do You think I'll do good? I've never had any experience with Kids before, but I'll do my best!"

The Therapist smiled warmly, lifting his right hand to squish the boy's cheeks, leaning forward to kiss his now puckered lips fondly. "I Think You'll do amazing. Looking after Children isn't that Hard, My Love. Not as hard as you'd think. It'll come on instinct." he explained, removing his hand from Jungkook's cheeks as he rested it on the boy's waist. "You're my boyfriend, and If you think you're ready and willing, then you can Co-Parent Jungsoo, Baby."

"What?" Jungkook's lips parted, eyes widening as they sparkled with delight. "I-I Can Be his Parent?"

"At some point, yes, my love." Taehyung nodded slightly when The younger pecked his chin. "It might take a little while for him to adjust to you, but We'll see how it goes, Okay?"

Jungkook beamed, happily clapping his hands as his eyes crinkled with Joy. "Okay! Okay!" He stood up from the man's lap, grabbing Taehyung's bigger hands to pull him up to his feet too. "Now Come on, you said we'll go shopping today, remember? We can buy Jungie and Tannie some new toys! I wanna make a good impression."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. "Go and get ready, Darling."

Shutting the car door, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand in his own as he walked them across the parking lot, towards the mall while avoiding any cars that drove past them. Jungkook hopped along in utter excitement, Swinging their joined hands happily as he looked up at the Mall with a bright smile. Crowded places still weren't his thing, but now, recently, he'd been getting better.

"Toystore, and then clothes?" He looked up at Taehyung, the elder man humming as they entered mall's entrance, walking through the automatic doors. "I wanna Buy some fluffy Pyjamas for the winter. It's nearly October.."

"We'll get Yeontan and Jungsoo Toys and put them in the trunk so we'll have to carry less, Okay?" Taehyung grinned, guiding the younger in the general direction of The Biggest Toy Store in the entire Mall. "Then we'll go and get you your fluffy pyjamas."

Linking their arms together, Jungkook giggled, nodding happily as he snuggled into man's side. He liked being able to cuddle with The elder man. From the very start, He'd always admired Mr Kim, looking forward to their sessions every week. But now that he was dating the man, now his boyfriend, he adored the fact that this handsome, mature and loving man was his. He loved holding his big hand, he loved waking up beside him.

"Come one darling, we need to hurry." Taehyung pecked his temple. "Tannie's in his crate all alone, you don't Want to keep him waiting, do you?"

Eyes wide, Jungkook shook his head quickly. "Of course not!"

Yeontan was too small to be taken out in public just yet. The pup was small enough to fit in Taehyung's hands -Jungkook didn't want to risk anything happening to his new best friend, especially since he was so tiny. Such a small puppy was easy to miss, what if someone accidentally stepped on his poor baby? The thought alone made him tear up.

Entering The Toy store, Jungkook's eyes lit up upon the sight of the many, many bright and colourful children's toys of all shapes and sizes that met his eye. Growing Up, Jungkook never had such toys to play with -He Couldn't help but be a little excited.

"Taehyungie, What kind of Toys does Little Jungie like?" He tugged a little At Taehyung's hand, the elder man looking down at him, smiling softly once he caught on to the shine in his younger boyfriend's doe eyes. "There's so many.."

"He'll mostly play with whatever he's given, really." The Therapist bit his bottom lip, getting a Cart before gently tugging on his love's hand. "But recently he's into those Hot wheel things.. You know, those little cars?"

Jungkook shook his head softly, eyes big as they began to walk through an Isle that's shelves were stacked high with cute teddy bears. "I don't really know what those are... But look at these Teddies, Hyung!"

He carefully grabbed three teddies, placing them in the cart. "You, Me and Jungie can Have matching teddies." He looked up, smiling widely at The elder man. His nose was scrunched slightly, eyes crinkled in the corners. "See? They're all the same!"

"You're so sweet, Angel." Taehyung chuckled, lifting one hand from the cart to ruffle the brunette's hair. "My little one is so cute."

"I-I..." Jungkook's cheeks dusted a soft pink, and he lowered his head shyly. He mumbled something with a cute pout, Before putting his left hand into Taehyung's coat pocket, wanting to stay as close to the man as possible as they shopped for His son.

Taehyung chuckled, placing a Kiss on the forehead, Before cooing slightly at Jungkook's adorable Antics. "Come on you, Let's get this over with. Then we can go and get your fluffy pyjamas."

————

All I want is my own Louis Partridge💔

-TaesThickThighs