twenty seven.

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻."

-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-

Jungkook was nervous.

He was dreading the night ahead of him, Knowing that he will not only have to lie to Mr Kim about where he's going, but he will also have to sleep with Choi Yusho- the man who took part in breaking him -just so his own sex tape wouldn't be posted.

He knew, With one call to the police, All of his problems would go away. His father would be investigated for child abuse, his father's friends would be arrested for Rape and Pedophilia... He'd be free.

But the problem was, Jungkook didn't want anyone to know how fucked up his life is. If his problems went away, then Mr Kim would eventually leave him too. He'd rather fight his issues alone then rely on A couple of men in uniform to fix it.

Because even if the people who hurt him went away, he'd still flinch at silly things. He's still have nightmares. He'd still be scared to be alone. He'd still be traumatised.

"Darling, Are you alright? You've been out of it since we came back from the Supermarket." Mr Kim frowned, looking at the boy with concern. He walked away from the stove, standing infront of Jungkook, who sat on the kitchen counter, fiddling aimlessly with his fingers.

With a soft chuckle, The dark haired man curled two long, slender fingers under the boy's chin, lifting his head so their eyes met. "Little One?"

"what?" Jungkook looked up, eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights, and nodded quickly. "M' fine!"

"Hmm." The older man rose a brow, leaning closer to the teen's face, fingers letting go of Jungkook's chin. "Are You sure?" He gently grabbed the boy's hands, stopping him from picking the skin beside his nails. "You'd talk to me if you weren't feeling right, wouldn't you?"

"O-Of course." Jungkook blushed, breath hitching as their faces grew closer. He almost whined, biting his bottom lip as The elder suddenly pulled away and pat his thighs.

"Good boy. Now Come On, Dinner's ready."

Jungkook pouted, sliding off the counter to sit down at the table. "Taehyung?"

"Hm?" The elder hummed, walking to the table with a plate in both hands. "What is it?"

"Can I Sleep at Jiminie's house tonight?" Jungkook spoke gently, not making eye contact. "I-I'll be back tommorow."

The Therapist Rose a Brow suspiciously. "I Don't see why not.." He mumbled, narrowing his eyes as he places the plates of food down. "What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing!" Jungkook protested, looking down at his food as he poked it with his fork, "M' Just gonna sleep at Minnie's house."

"Darling." The elder man's face softened. "I Know You're lying. I'm a Therapist, Little One. I can read people incredibly well."