New life

I woke up from my slumber and opened my coffin. I put on a beautiful red gown. I was feeling more hungry then ever, I went downstairs to look if someone has awoken yet. I hear the piano playing that must be Lestat! I went up to the piano and sat next to him. he stopped playing and looked at me ''I wish I could play the piano'' I said. ''I could teach you right now if you'd like'' He said. ''Let's feed ourselves first and then we'll do alright?'' ''Alright let's go'' Lestat said.

When we returned from feeding we went straight to the piano. I sat down and I expected Lestat to sit down next to me but he stood behind me. He grabbed my hands from behind and put my fingers on the notes that I should press. He was so close up to me I could feel his breath in my neck, I couldn't concentrate. I have feelings for Lestat, I know it now. I want to tell him so bad but I'm scared.

I was lost in thoughts and didn't move anymore. ''What's wrong chéri?'' Lestat asked. I love it when he calls me names in French. He could curse at me in French and I would still like it. ''It's nothing don't worry about it'' I said back to him. I was all red. There is no way he didn't notice it. He went closer to me with his head on my shoulder, he was still behind me. I got more nervous and shy and I think i got more red. ''Are you sure my love?'' He said in a low voice... He knows, he has to know.

I stood up and went up to him. ''Lestat, I do't really know how to tell you this because I never actually did this but uhm'' ''I love you Lestat an-'' I got cut off he but his hands on my face and kissed me I didn't hesitate to kiss back and it was even better as i had imagined. I heard Claudia laughing all of a sudden. And we looked her way Louis was also there, he had no emotion. Louis has been sad lately but he has always been since I met him. He didn't like to be a vampire. He hated it.

*a few years has passed*

Time goes by so quickly but we don't have to worry about it luckily. Me claudia, Lestat and Louis went out to feed and Claudia saw a woman bathe herself "you can have her if you want, claudia" Lestat said as I stood next to him. "I want to be her" Claudia said. Louis and Lestat gave eachother the death stare because claudia wants to grow up but she can't. "I swear you grow more like Louis everyday soon you will be eating RATS!" Lestat said to Claudia. "Rats? When did you eat rats Louis?"she said "a long long time ago. And I don't recommend them" Louis said and he made a slurping noice.

Louis and Claudia have gone home and me and Lestat were in the city looking in the stores who were still opened. We passed a store where they sell dolls, Lestat always buys a doll for claudia the same day of the year. He bought a beautiful blonde doll with curls. The doll actually looked a bit like claudia.
We were Home again and Claudia was in her room. She was drawing the woman she saw earlier and singing the melody the woman sang.

"I got a surprise for you" Lestat said and put the face of the doll on her cheek and he made a kiss sound. "Another doll? I already have a dozen of those" "you dress me like a doll" Claudia said annoyed. "Some of these dolls are old claudia, you should throw them away" Lestat said. "FINE I WILL THEN" claudia said and she threw the dolls away from her. Under the dolls there was the Woman's lifeless body rotting. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Lestat shouted "WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO!" Claudia said. "You left her corpse here to rot?" Louis said. Everyone was shouting I didn't know what to do so I stayed silent. "I wanted her, I wanted to be her" Claudia said as she grabbed scissors and went over to the mirror in the living room and everyone followed her. "She's mad!" Lestat shouted. "Claudia don't do it" I said as Claudia put the scissors up to her hair. She wanted to cut it but she didn't know it will grow back. "Why not? Can't I change Like everybody else?" She said and she started cutting her hair. I couldn't do anything the only thing I could do is to let this happen. I couldn't take it anymore, this didn't jnclude me so I walked away. Everyone was shouting and you could hear it.

A few minutes passed and I hear Claudia going over to the balcony as Louis follows her. I went over to Lestat and sat next to him on the sofa. "She's mad, I don't want her here anymore" Lestat said with a mad face. "Lestat darling, you can't blame her for being mad. She didn't get the choice to be a vampire. And I think out of all people you would be able to understand that the most" I said. "Yeah I know. She never should've been one of us. She's in danger y/n" Lestat said. "Don't worry, we'll all be okay" Lestat went over to the piano and played a nice melody. I went over to the bookshelf and grabbed myself a book to read. I saw Claudia storm in being mad and she went to her room. I was hungry again so I went out to find someone to feed on.
When I came back Claudia was with Lestat and they went to the living room where there were 2 boys. I went to clean my face because it was covered in blood. The next thing I heard was shocking.

(Authors note)
Okay so this isn't really a cliffhanger because we all know what is gonna happen next. I won't spoil it though. I'm sorry if I don't include y/n too much but I'm a new writer so this is my first story. I hope you all will find the next chapters more fun to read.