Introduction

The year is 1791 I work at a tavern. It's really busy all the time but I can handle it. I like to talk to people and just listen to their conversations I was busy making drinks to serve when Kayla a friend of mine comes up to me and starts talking ''Hey y/n how are you?'' ''I'm great how about you?'' I said and we just had a casual conversation. Me and Kayla have known eachother for 5 years now. Currently I am 20 years old and my life is not that exciting and all but that's okay. I was looking at people trying to see if everyone had their drinks. I saw 2 men walking in, one was a brunette with medium length hair and bright green eyes, the other one was a good looking blonde with bright blue eyes. One thing that I noticed really quickly was that they were both really pale but I didn't think too much of it. Kayla caught me staring and said ''You're staring, You already like one of them or maybe BOTH'' ''I wasn't staring Kayla, I was looking around. You're BLIND!!'' I said. ''Mhm sure, then get them some drinks! Let's see if you Like them. If I see you getting shy I know you like them'' Kayla said. Kayla is so stupid just because I look at someone doesn't mean I like them.Although the blonde was really attractive I do not have feelings for someone so quickly. ''Sure I'll get them something'' I said. I walked up to the 2 men and said ''Hi! Could I get you 2 something?'' 'The brunette stayed silent and kept staring at my neck. I was confused and uncomfortable but I don't mind ''No chéri we're fine'' The blonde man said. ''Im sorry for my friend here he hasn't slept well I think'' ''Louis stop staring!'' He whisper yelled. And with that I left their table. Kayla kept staring at me. ''What?'' ''Didn't they want something?'' ''No, but the brunette kept staring at my neck it was really uncomfortable but oh well'' I said. ''You have to stop thinking that that's okay y/n you should go up to him now and confront him'' Kayla said. ''I'm not going there again and it is fine because the blonde man confronted him already'' I said. Kayla stopped talking and went to make drinks for people. I saw the 2 men approach me and the blonde one started speaking ''I'm so sorry chéri for what my friend here did. He's name is Louis and I am Lestat'' He said. ''Oh, it's okay don't worry. My name is Y/n nice to meet you'' I said. I was really shy and nervous I don't know why I was nervous but alright. ''Ah, You have a pretty name chéri, I'm hosting a party tommorow I hope I will see you there'' Lestat said and put a small peice of paper on the bar. It said how late I should be there and bla bla bla.

(Authors note)

I know this part is kinda short but I dont know what to add more other then the party so the party will be the next part :)

Also if you have any suggestions for this story feel free to let me know <3