Fighter

This is the first lung I've written in a long time, so I'm a little rusty. April 21, 2022

Slightly inspired by SVU and the start of season two. Enjoy. Let me know if you want more.

WARNING: cursing, fighting, drugs, gore, smoking, kidnapping, crime, ect...

MANDY

The day started off normally enough, save for the fact that Lip's fighter ditched today.

He got the living shit beat out of him. It was really fuckin' fun.

But of course all good things must come to and end, and immediately after the fight he said something about recruiting a few more karate kids.

It's not my problem, technically it's Ian's, but it just so happens my brothers are idiots. And they know people, who know people, who know this guy, that knows this other guy who's friends with this guy that fights. So it just my luck eh?

I may or may not have let it slip to Ian and know they want him, great.

So here I am in a dingy alleyway, again, looking for this 'friend of a friend, who knows a guy'.

They said look for the old wrinkle fuck with a beer belly. Amazing description really, so unique.

Anyway that's where I am now with a hundred bucks in my pocket waiting for an old fuck.

I look over and see a guy make eye contact with me, he lifts his brows and walk over.

"You the Milkavich girl? Hear ya' got somin' fo' me." Disgusting price of shit.

His breath smells like a dead rat in a beer keg and he doesn't look any better either.

I nod and pull out the cash.

"Date, Time, location." He grumbled

"I got it written down," I reach into my bra and pull out a folded piece of paper, Lip's idea, and hand it to him. "What's this dude's name anyway?"

He looked up smirked and pocket the paper, keeping a firm hand on his money.

"Nick, and don't put 'em up with any pussy's or somin' I'll never hear the fuckin' end of it. Bitches all day long 'I wan' a reall challenge' yea suck my balls kid."

I stare at him, eventually he realized I don't give a shit and shakes his head.

"Whateve'."

"Just make sure he's there on time, late no pay, lose no pay, got it?" I asked, he nodded and walked off, chuckling.

"Yea you brats are in for a treat all right, ha."

I roll my eyes, stupid prick.

-the next day-

I had almost forgot about the fight, almost. That was until both Ian and Lip decided to call me, early, to talk about it.

Could they be anymore annoying? Knowing them it's a stupid question to ask.

It's almost 1, time for the fight with the new guy.

He'll be up against this fucker named named Kyle. He's around 200 a lot of muscle, if only he had a brain.

"So um this mystery dude say when he was gonna show up?"

"I told you Lip I gave the guy the paper and the cash, he told me the kid would show up okay." Lip was bouncing from side to side on his feat, hands in his pockets. Impatient as alway.