Girl from the basement

Terry Milkovich has kept a secret for four years, a young girl in his basement. Now that's she's 18 and legal he forced her to marry him. She the new stepmom and people have questions, including why she has such a great knowledge of the Milkovich's private lives.

May 30 2020 - June 11 2022

It was a brisk autumn day, Mickey was walking home from Ian's. It didn't take to long to get home maybe 15 minutes or so, Mandy was already home.

He pushed open the door and was greeted by his younger sister, arms crossed and looking concerned. Behind her he saw his dad walking around, once he saw Mickey he charged over.

"I gotta talk to all of you- couch now." Mickey peaked over his dads shoulder to see his brothers already there and waiting.

He walked over calmly at sat down, Mandy close behind him. He looked over to his dad who was sitting across from all of them on an old lazy boy.

"Hey! Come 'er!" He yelled out to the kitchen.

Mickey craned his neck back to see who was walking out. It was girl with brown hair and a slight build. She stared at the floor and hurried over to Terry.

Mickey's brothers looked around confused and glanced back at their younger siblings. They all looked back to Terry.

"This is Lillian, we got married yesterday. She's your new mom. Treat her well. Lillian these are my kids." He looked completely unamused at he spoke.

The Milkovich siblings looked at each other in shock. How the fuck has their dad gotten married.

"It's a pleasure to meat you." She spoke softly barely discernable.

Terry reached over the coffee table and turned on the tv. He picked up a gun and started fiddling with it. Taking it apart to clean maybe?

He looked up at her with distain. He clenched his jaw and looked up at her again.

"Lillian dinner?" He asked expectantly.

Her eyes widened.

"Yes sir, I'll start now. Is there anything you'd like?" She swallowed and looked at him timidly.

"That pasta salad I like, somin' else too. I got a job,'watch the kids while I'm away. Iggy!" He shot up and followed his dad to the door and out the house.

The eldest brother walked off leaving Mickey and Mandy still there. She smiled politely and spoke softly.

"Is there anything you'd like for dinner?" They looked at each other and then back at her.

"Na' I'm good thanks." Mickey said cautiously, she nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Mickey looked to his sister and got up to follow Lillian.

"So uh, you and my dad huh?" He asked. "How old are you anyway?"

She paced the kitchen nervously picking things from the fridge and placing them on the counter. She quickly glanced over then back to the ground.

"Yes, I'm eighteen." She spoke softly.

Mandy looked over at her brother, wide eyed. She was younger than the both of them. Mandy 20 and Mickey 21.

"Wait so your saying she just showed up?" Ian looked at Mickey confused.

"Yeah fuckin' weird right. Girls like 18 shows up out a' no where actin' all weird. Been here for like a couple months now too. C'mon you'll get it when you meet 'er." Mickey grabbed onto Ian's hand and pulled him towards the house.