Parties

April 25 2022

Holly brings a friend to Debbie's party.

I'm fine, I'm doing fine. Really everything is okay. It's not like Holly would believe me. She's like me, I hit puberty young and now I don't really look my age.

She tries not to look her age, mine is all natural. I'm 15 nut I've been told I look 20. Regardless of what I wear I tend to look at little too.... r rated.

Holly and I have been friends since we were kids. We met at day care, we aren't in the same grade anymore but we've stayed friends.

I've been dealing with some stuff recently but I've been doing all right. I'm more of a homebody and I like my space. Holly likes to party, that's not really my thing.

According to her I'm 'mentally I'll' because I don't want to be stuck in a room with jackasses who are high out of their minds.

That's how I got here, standing in Holly's yard as she explained what party we'd be going to. Some girl in her class was having a birthday party and invited her. Which to holly means I'm going too. At least it's better than frat boys and whores.

Holly like always planned on wearing something that covered nothing. She plans to seduce this girl's older brother or something.

"C'mon let me dress you up too, you'll look so hot. Maybe you can get the other brother." She smiled as she spoke.

I wish she was joking but knowing her she wasn't.

"No thanks Holl I can dress myself thanks."

"Fine then." She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Bring sleep clothes, meet me here and I'll take you up okay?" I nod in response and make my way home.

I walked into my house quietly, slipping upstairs as fast as I could grabbing my clothes and walking downstairs.

I search through my kitchen recklessly. I have to bring something to the party, it's the girl's birthday. I grab a houseplant we got a few days ago, it's a cactus. It's stabbed me one time too many. Before I went to Holly's I grabbed my meds and hid them in my go bag.

They're prescription, the meds. Some to help me sleep and some to help me function, either way I can't risk skipping.

Before I can make it out the door I'm interrupted.

"Hey Thalia, where you going." The deep grumbled voice of my brother rang though the room.

"A sleepover." I smiled at him timidly. Looking up though my lashes.

"Holly?" I nodded "just be careful with that girl, okay. Call me if you need anything alright." He kissed my forehead as I pushed open the door with my arm, cactus in hand.

"Bye thals." He called out. I waved to him.

The walk to Holly's house wasn't long, neither was the walk to Debbie's. They're house was old, not too old but not new either. The door was spray painted 'husband fucker' in bright red.

Well, this is gonna be fun huh?

Holly knocks on the door and a redheaded boy answers. I remember him, I think we go to school together. I smile at him as Holly pushed past and into the living room.

I followed her slowly as a short red haired girl greets Holly. She must be Debbie. I smile and wave.

"Hi, happy birthday. I brought you a cactus." I smiled and held it out to her.

"It's not my birthday, thanks though." She grabs the cursed plant and puts it in the kitchen.

An older girl walks out of the kitchen and another boy comes downstairs. How many people live here? The door opens and a girl walks in.