Chapter Eleven

(Clay's POV)
I woke up with George beside me and felt happy. Even though he looked like a mess he was in my hoddie and my sweatpants. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw my parents standing inside the kitchen. Must be waiting for me. "Hey mom hey dad!". I said. My dad looked like he was going to say something but he just paused. I looked at my dad and smiled. "Hey son about the kicking you out of the house because your gay thing. I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking I didn't see how happy you were and how I was just ruining it". He said apologizing.

I smiled. "I knew you would accept me sooner or later!". I said giving him a hug. "Just one thing!". My mom said. I looked over at her. "If you have sex in my house you have to be quiet and use a condom!". My mom said. I looked at her and laughed. "He won't let me not use a condom so I think we're good!". I said. I then see George walk up with a tired face. "hey go back to sleep". I said walking him back to the room. He then stopped. "Noo I'm not tired". He said. I picked him up and layed him down on the bed. I was about to leave the room but. "Noooo clayyyyyy come backkkk". He said. I looked away. "Ughhhh do I have to!". I said using a girly girl voice. He laughed and smiled. "Yess you have to!". He said in a girly girl voice. We both laughed for awhile. I walked to the bed and crawled in.

I lay down straight on the bed then George gets on top of me. He sits down on my lap and smiled. "Ohhh so this is why you wanted me to come here. It's because your horny!". I said. He quickly covered my mouth and I laughed. He then started to move on my lap causing friction to run on my dick. "Woah woah woah calm down!". I said. He then started to jump up and down on my lap. "Okay shit that hurts!". I said. He then takes off my pants and smiles. He then took off his pants and tried to get on my dick. "Wait!. Warm yourself up first if not it'll hurt". I said. He looked at me confused. "Okay let's do a different position. I then told him to put his face were my dick was and to stick his ass up so I can warm him up. He began to suck my dick and I stuck one flinger in. "Mhm~!". He moaned. I laughed and he began to suck harder. I then stuck two fingers in, making him flinched a little bit not that much. I then stuck three fingers and I was also reaching my climax.

"George I'm going to cum so don't swallow it!". I said. He then decided to suck harder and next thing I new I came. I quickly tried to open George's mouth. "George spit it out!". I said. He then swallowed it right infrount of me. "Your so going to get it!". I said. He tried to crawl away but I grabbed his foot and dragged him back. "Look George don't swallow that again you can get pregnant and your way to young to get pregnant!". I said. He looked at me and then looked away. "I'm going to punish you by two ways. I'll fuck the living shit out of you and you get no cuddles or hugs". I said. "What that's not fare!". He said. I looked at him and laughed. "Shouldn't have swallowed it shouldn't you?". I said.

I flipped him over and stuck my dick in him. "W-wait hold on I'm not ready-". He said. I thrusted in him as hard as I can and he fell because he wasn't ready. "Get up George we're not done!". I said. He pushed himself up but he fell down again. "Fuck fine!". I said. I stuck my dick in and started to fuck the living shits out of him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!!". He said while crying. "You really think crying can get you out of this!?". I said. I thrusted harder and harder into him till I reached my climax then came inside him. "Fuck!. Damit I forgot a condom!". I said.

George quickly runs away heading to the bathroom. I can here his breath getting harder and harder. "George it's okay". I said trying to calm him down. "This is why I make sure you wear a condom!. Now I might be pregnant and im to young and-". He said freaking out. I then kissed him and turned him tords me. "It's going to be okay we just have to get it out that's all". I said. He quickly jumped in the shower and started crying. "Shhh it's okay". I said. He then started to cry even more. "Go get me pregnacy test!". He yelled. I hoped into the shower and laughed. "Your not pregnant I promise you. You can't get pregnant your a male!". I said. I then bent him over and started to thrust in him. "S-stop!". He yelled. I fucked him till he fell.

"I'm tired please stop!". He said. I picked him up and placed him on my dick. "If you don't stop I'm going to ignore you tommorow!". He said. I laughed and kissed him. "And if you ignore me tommorow I'll fuck the shit out of you". I said. I started to thrust in harder and harder. "F-fuck~". He moaned. "See you want more don't you". I said. I pushed him up to the wall and fucked the shit out of him again. "Im done I'm done please stop!". He yelled. I covered his mouth. "Shh my parents are still up". I said. He bit me and ran to the bed. I ran to him pissed off. "Why did you bite me!". I yelled. He looked at me and covered himself up. "I already told you I'm tired!". He said. He then fell asleep. "God damnit your so weak!". I said.