082 ; harry's got a little crush~

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

"ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY?"

you put the newspaper down, folding it up and passing it to hermione.

"anything from the trolley?"

ron and harry hurry to get some money out.

"anything from the trolley, dears?" the sweet old lady rolls up to your car.

"packet of drooble's and.. a liquorice wand" ron sits up, "on second thought, just the drooble's"

harry goes up behind him, ron sits back down.

"two pumpkin pasties please" you hear a sweet voice from the trolley, and you also noticed how harry was staring an abnormally long time, you squint your eyes, peeking past harry.

your jaw drops open.

as harry sits back down your mouth stretches into a wide cheeky grin.

"what's that look for?" he questions.

you giggle.

"harry! you never told me you had a crush!"

his eyes go wide and his cheeks turn pink, "what are you talking about? no way!"

you snigger, harry was lucky the other two weren't paying attention.

you found this awfully funny, but at the same time couldn't help an odd kind of hurt in your chest.

you blink, bringing a hand to your chest,

the hell? what is this?

"this is horrible" hermione snaps you out of your small trance, "how can the ministry not now who conjured it? wasn't there any security or..?"

"loads, according to dad" ron says through a mouthful of droobles, "that's what worried them so much. happened right under their noses"

harry scratches his forehead.

hermione looks up at him, "it's hurting again, isn't it? your scar"

harry shakes his head, "i'm fine"

hermione leans forwards, "you know sirius will want to hear about this... what you saw at the world cup and the dream"

harry glances out the window.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

words ; 287

date posted ; 21/04/22

©_behindyou_