084 ; the goblet of fire

ok- so like if any of you want the orders the house tables are in the movies, let me know because it was confusing me for so long and i've finally figured it out lol.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

IN THE END, THE BEAUXBATONS GIRLS SAT AT THE RAVENCLAW TABLE WHILE THE DURMSTRANG UNFORTUNATELY SAT AT THE SLYTHERIN ONE.

no wonder why there were free seats.

you watch as some people finish setting up an odd statue thing in the front, you tilt your head, looking at it oddly.

"your attention, please!"

everyone quiets and looks to dumbledore.

"i'd like to say a few words. eternal glory. that's what awaits the students who wins the triwizard tournament. but to do this, that students must survive three tasks. three extremely dangerous tasks"

that sounds like funnn

"for this reason, the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. to explain all this.. we have the head of the department of the department of international magical cooperation.. mr. bartemius crouch"

everyone starts screaming as the roof starts to malfunction rain starting to fall along with thunder and lightning.

you sigh.

but you glance over to the teacher's table as the rain stops, wiping any drops from your face you tilt your head.

you blink, people had started muttering about him being an auror or something.

you lean forwards to one of the durmstrang boys, "oi, who's that?"

he glances back at you, "that's alastor moody. he's an auror, he catches dark wizard" he says in a heavy voice, you shrug, "oh, okay"

yous scrunch your face up as he wobbles around, his fake eyes darting around. you narrow your eyes as he takes a swig of something, scrunching his face up in disgust.

mr. crouch walks around, standing in front of the thing in the middle.

"after due consideration.. the ministry has concluded that, for their own safety.. no students under the age of 17.. shall be allowed to put forth their name in the triwizard tournament"

everyone had started to boo, you could hear fred and george's voices the loudest.

"this decision is final" mr. crouch says through noise.

you snigger at everyone's disapproval.

"silence!" dumbledore bellows.

"they're not too happy about that, then" hermione leans back over to you, you nod with a grin.

dumbledore uses his wand on the thing, dragging it downwards and revealing a large, golden goblet.

your lips part as blue flames emerge from the top, floating just above.

"the goblet of fire. anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament.. need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on thursday night. do not do so lightly. if chosen, there's not turning back. as from this moment, the triwizard tournament has begun"

you glance into the bright flames.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

sorry for the short chapters

words ; 456

date posted ; 21/04/22

©_behindyou_