One Direction imagines (some may be rated r)

Liam

******************

"Y/N"! come out come our wherever you are"! liam yells as try hard not giggle. Liam has been on tour for 4 months and he wanted to have a little fun with you whiles he's home.

"Y/N come on out I'm not going to do anything"! he shouts up the stairs. you are hiding in the bathroom closet up in you and liams room he hasent looked there yet but you can hear him come up the stairs and into your room.

"I think I found you" he whispers while opening the closet doors and smiles evily.

"do you really think you could hid from me that easily?" he said while he smirked.

"yes yes I did" you say while laughing.

"well looks like someone's introuble" he smirks you already know what he is going to do to you.

he slams you into the wall while kissing you hungrily you kiss back. he wants you and you want him. BAD!!.

"your so fucking sexy" he mummbles into your lips and moving to your neck and sucking on your sweet spot.

"oh liam" you moan out in pleasure.

he carries you and puts you on the bed and slowly pulls off your shirt. you pull his off and throw it across the room.

he takes off your pj pants along with your panties starts licking circles around your cilt teasing you.

"liam baby no teasing" and as you said that he jamms his two long fingers into you.

"AHHHHH OH MY GOD LIAM. OH FUCK"!!!!!!!!! you yell in pleasure.

"you like that baby"? he asks while his fingers are going in and out of you. you simply nod not trusting your voice. you weren't having sex he was making love to you sweet love only liam could make you knew he missed you.

"llliaaamm iiimm goonnnaa ccuumm" you stutter out.

"cum for me baby i want to taste you. all if you." he whispered sexuliy into your as your juices spilled all over his fingers. he took them out and sucked it up.

"you taste better than ever" he said with a wink."

he layed. beside you and kissed you passionately.

"baby you never knew how much I missed you. I love you so much Y/N.

" I love you to liam" he kissed you lightly as you fell asleep in his arms again.

**********************************

I'm sorry that it sucked but I just got really bored and there us nothing to do so yea.

I just really wants some readers okay look I'm desperate. so vote comment and the other stuff.

I luv you my strangers <3<3<3

-Cassie<3<3<3